No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin like another promising season on Rancho Santana. In spite of the Dang coyotes!!!

Comment

That Deer in The Last Picture is Going to Be a Beast Also Ric. Looking Good Besides the Yote Picture.

Comment

Rick how old is the buck with the forks and drop tine?

Comment

Bucks are looking healthy and sporting a lot of horns. Very nice. Has your protein pellet consumption stayed steady? Or has the heat slowed that down some as well?

Comment

Originally posted by gusman View Post
            Rick how old is the buck with the forks and drop tine?
            he is 2.5...... Gusman ! and he will probably be going to breed in one of our DMP pens.....

Comment

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post
              Bucks are looking healthy and sporting a lot of horns. Very nice. Has your protein pellet consumption stayed steady? Or has the heat slowed that down some as well?
              not pellets but cotton.. and yes it has slowed don a lot the last 2 weeks!!!

Comment

Re Read Post 1660

Comment

I understood Cottonseed had slowed down, was curious about pellets. If it had slowed down as well.

Re read post 1669.

Just yanking your chain. Couldn't pass it up.

Comment

I understood Cottonseed had slowed down, was curious about pellets. If it had slowed down as well.

Re read post 1669.

Trennon, I don't feed pellets... just cotton!! so I wouldn't know..... I can assume it is parallel with cotton consumption but cannot confirm!!

Comment

Pretty sure some of those pics are Canada deer nice try slippin those in but I have a trained eye! ;p the guys on here will vouch I know everyone's deer!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                        That Deer in The Last Picture is Going to Be a Beast Also Ric. Looking Good Besides the Yote Picture.
                        I think he will be an amazing buck Bo.... I think he will be a 16 pointer...... last year he was a 12 (7 x 5)... we think we might also have him breeding.. he will be 4 this year!!

Comment

Re read post 1669.

Comment

some fantastic bucks Rick. You got it going on

Comment

Fantastic. That 2 yr old is off the charts!

Comment

Very nice Rick!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X