RIP Otto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
    This wasn't even a missionary trip or an aid worker mission - it was a sightseeing tour and biking excursion along the north side of the DMZ! WTH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, when you choose to stand on the side of a border that the US Army has its weapons trained on you are already 10 kinds of wrong in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
      How could someone think that a field trip to N. Korea is a good idea? That's some real stupid college crap.
      No worse then hunting in Mexico. Some decisions carry consequences. You get away with it 99 times but it only takes one time for something to go wrong to ruin your life.
      Last edited by sharkhunter; 06-20-2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Hit on him for what and placed by whom?
        For this otto kid?
        LoL.

You realize Lil Kim's brother was assassinated in Malaysia back in February when two women threw Plutonium or something in his face, right?
        He was walking through the airport and they walked up to him and blew it in his face like powder.

Unreal.
        If he gets to be a problem for China he will disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
          No worse then hunting in Mexico. Some decisions carry consequences. You get away with it 99 times but it only takes one time for something to go wrong to ruin your life.
          Have you heard of Cancun or Cabo????

Comment

Have you heard of Cancun or Cabo????
            Yes and you won't catch me at either place.

Comment

You are way off base by comparing Mexico to NK. Not even close man.
              Last edited by jmeghunts; 06-20-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

You are way off base by comparing Mexico to NK. Not even close man.
                Only comparison I ment to make was that there are places on this earth that your chances of becoming worm food increase significantly. Some of those places are in the good Ol USA as well. Houston has many areas that you just don't go into.

Also I would like to publicly apologize to anyone I offended comparing Mexico to North Korea. I will never do it again and I pray I don't go to ban camp for doing so.

Comment

It's always somebody else's fault.
                  Oh no IMO the kid is to blame, he did the vandalism still the university is somewhat responsible

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
                    ...still the university is somewhat responsible
                    Explain please

Comment

Only comparison I ment to make was that there are places on this earth that your chances of becoming worm food increase significantly. Some of those places are in the good Ol USA as well. Houston has many areas that you just don't go into.

Also I would like to publicly apologize to anyone I offended comparing Mexico to North Korea. I will never do it again and I pray I don't go to ban camp for doing so.
                      Gajillions of people go to Cancun and Cabo every year without issue.
                      Of the dozen or so Americans that go to North Korea each year, six get captured and have to serve life sentences.

NK is nothing to mess around with.
                      It's like the dumb Americans that want to go hiking in the Darien Gap

They know what they are doing before they embark on the trip.

Comment

we are not talking about Mexico were talking about north Korea. though one of this days a group of American hunters will disappear while hunting in Mexico, that's when the rest will learn and all of THB will be in mourning for something they brought onto themselves ( just like this kid), but for now lets keep it with the Norks.

Comment

Explain please
                          I got my facts wrong, I stand corrected the university had nothing to do with this trip.

Comment

Comment

Cabo, Cancun, Acapulco, Yucatan those are all heavily protected with armed Mexican soldiers to deter the narcos from plying their trade, unlike the outskirts of Nuevo Laredo or any other border town where it's still the old west

Comment

Sad deal, praying for the family

Comment

Working...
                                X