• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking awesome!!

Comment

Need some updates! Can't leave us in the dark like that haha

Comment

I check DIY weekly to see if there is updates on this dang thing. I NEED.... lol

Comment

Watching...

Comment

Updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Come on Derrick update them on the boat!!! I saw it the other day and it looks good You've had tons of free time to work on it

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
                Come on Derrick update them on the boat!!! I saw it the other day and it looks good You've had tons of free time to work on it
                Oh you are the WORST!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                  Oh you are the WORST!!!!!!!!!
                  I even took pictures It is looking very nice

Comment

Come on lets have em!!!!!

Comment

Alright, now he's got to update or you need to post pics for him!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I know you did. It’s all on surveillance video....

Here is the official update... I decided that I had too many projects and sold the mowdy to a good friend of mine back in January. Got my money back on it and planned to complet the majek....however divorce has got in the way of that. My buddy doesn’t have a place to keep the boat or work on it. Since I have room and time it is stored on my place and slowly being rebuilt. Kinda sucks to see it there but I’m happy knowing that it went to a good home.

Comment

Costal skinny water chariot overhaul #2

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                          Yeah I know you did. It’s all on surveillance video....

Here is the official update... I decided that I had too many projects and sold the mowdy to a good friend of mine back in January. Got my money back on it and planned to complet the majek....however divorce has got in the way of that. My buddy doesn’t have a place to keep the boat or work on it. Since I have room and time it is stored on my place and slowly being rebuilt. Kinda sucks to see it there but I’m happy knowing that it went to a good home.

Nice to know you’ll lie on a public forum as well [emoji51].
                          The mowdy was not sold before I filed and I have proof you’ve been working on it and have been buying things for it.

One word CHARACTER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by HoneyBee; 04-03-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                            Alright, now he's got to update or you need to post pics for him!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not 100% great pictures and there has been a lot of work done to it since these pictures were taken but y’all enjoy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Man that looks good. I want one so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X