No announcement yet.

Uhmmm SMH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a lady here that drives a car that looks just like that. She's been stopped several times and was told to clean it out because she can't even see when she's driving. She also has quite the collection of pet cats.....crazy cat lady.

Whoever drives that truck is a stage 5 hoarder.

Comment

Hope he's not a smoker

Comment

A gentleman's truck I go to church with looks like that. Some people are just different, whether it's a mental thing or just them doing them. I don't understand it and I'm actually surprised they are allowed to drive around like that from a safety standpoint.

Comment

Dang and I thought the sonic cup rolling around in my floorboard yesterday drove me nuts....

WTH is wrong with people.

Comment

Some people brains tell them to hoard. Probably some old evolutionary gene that resurfaces every once in a while.

Comment

They some folks around here that their car looks like that. I always see um buying scratch offs at the corner store

Comment

have seen so many vehicles like that. I can't imagine my car or home being that way.

Worst I ever saw was a new Genesis sedan at ACC that was full from front to back (window to window) with books. I mean hundreds of books. The car was so loaded that it squatted nearly to the frame. only the drivers seat was open.

Comment

Arco built a drill site on an old man's place that was like that. Literally no empty spot except the driver's seat. He lived in a boxcar buried in the ground. He had to be forcibly removed from the location for interfering with the dirt work. It took three deputies to put that seventy year old guy in the cruiser, and all of them got bruised in the process. It was kinda funny !

Comment

I'll bet a solid quarter that person is not current on his/her bills.

Who even gets that much mail????

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      I’d bet money that is their home.
                      Winner!

Comment

There was a guy that worked for a local deer feeder manufacturing company that had a f150 extended cab pickup that looked just like that. I was shocked when I saw it. Back in the mid 80s I worked with a guy at Schlumberger in Sugar Land. He was a biiiig fella that had a small car filled like that with fast food bags/debris. One time his parents were going to come visit him. Instead of cleaning out his car, he took it down to the dealership and traded it in on a new one. Hilarious!

Comment

He passes on the right for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                            Hoarding is a definite affliction--bordering on mental illness. Talk to some first responders about what they've found when entering homes on calls---
                            True story. Sometimes its just plain sad.

Comment

I use to deliver and install appliances. Seen a few houses that were this bad. Then they would want me to clean it to move their old fridge out and the new in!

Comment

My wife is not far behind that. If I want a Coffee cup or towel, I have to send one of the kids out to get it out of her car.

Comment

Working...
                                X