Philosophising and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I just cant get past that you are sending this to a woman. Here is a very recent experience with an unnamed woman....

"Steve can you come look at my ceiling fan? Its over heating and might catch fire. It almost blistered my hand when I was turning it off". Oh crap that cant be good so i hurry to check it out. Cool as a cucumber. "Well it wasnt when ii touched it"! ii turn it back on and let it run. Cool as can be so i asked her to show me where it was hot. Are you ready for this???? The light bulb....
    Haha. My wife is pregnant now so she is pulling a lot of that kind of stuff right now. "baby brain" I believe it is called.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      I bet if we we able to bring them forward to the present they would be face palming themselves on that one and probably a few others for sure!
      Yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        I just cant get past that you are sending this to a woman. Here is a very recent experience with an unnamed woman....

"Steve can you come look at my ceiling fan? Its over heating and might catch fire. It almost blistered my hand when I was turning it off". Oh crap that cant be good so i hurry to check it out. Cool as a cucumber. "Well it wasnt when ii touched it"! ii turn it back on and let it run. Cool as can be so i asked her to show me where it was hot. Are you ready for this???? The light bulb....
        Steve, I thought this story was really going to get interesting from here.
        I guess I read too many other types of "forums" as a youngster . But the light bulb answer is pretty funny.

Comment

Good read. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
          X