No announcement yet.

6 1/2 days, then DONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely on countdown. I'm the Technology Director so I work all summer but we have lighter summer hours and I DON'T have to get up at 5 every morning and drive a bus. That in itself is a vacation. The kids are DONE.

Comment

I'm WAY past ready for summer break!haha Teaching 6 classes and coaching kicked my *** this year!! Looking forward to some rest and relaxation, building a few knives, visiting Branson with the family, and hanging out with my girls! Football season will be here before we know it! about 14 more years and I can retire...c'mon LOTTERY!!!!haha Ya'll have a great summer!!

Comment

Almost Friday.. cant wait for SUMMER!!!

Comment

Two more weeks and I get my wife back. Takes a few weeks to readjust to here real self.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            Mudslinger where do you teach? My mom is a teacher at Irons Jr High.
            I am currently at Ramirez Elementary, but will be at Wester Elementary next year. I live just south of Irons on 86th St.

Comment

I know my brother is counting down the days as well! Hope all you teachers have a great summer and can decompress some!

Comment

uggg.. I still have 10 days. Have 5 days next week, then a 4 day week following week, and come back the following monday for a work day to clean up.

Comment

My wife sure is ready... next time you are in this part of the world for an event other than your anniversary give me a shout

Comment

My wife mentioned to me last night 5 more full days and half a day Thursday I'm done! Lucky

Next year they have 4 day school and 1/2 day Fridays. Private Christian Academy. She will have 3 day wknds every single wknd! Again Lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                      My wife sure is ready... next time you are in this part of the world for an event other than your anniversary give me a shout
                      Will do.

Comment

Thanks. No lie about the testing schedule. Looking forward to some good summer relaxation.
                        Enjoy your break.

Comment

We get out at noon on Wednesday! Well, at least the kids do. I work most of the summer anyway, but it is a much different atmosphere in the summer with no students! With luck, Ill take off the last week of July and spend it in Rockport or Santa Fe, NM.

Comment

We have until June 2 (students) then I come back on June 5. Then I am looking for a job in another school district.

Comment

Definitely counting down! One more week of spring ball, memorial day, then short week and SUMMER!

Comment

Last friday of the year with students!!!

Have to come sit on some interviews in the next couple weeks but besides that I will be helping the father in law and fishing!

Comment

Working...
                                X