PSA: Blue Buffalo dog food recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA: Blue Buffalo dog food recall

Pet food maker, Blue Buffalo is recalling some of its dog food because it may have unsafe levels of naturally-occurring beef thyroid hormones.

My wife is a Vet and she says this food is garbage. The fat content is too high and will end up killing your dog with high blood pressure, heart disease, and litany of other issues. Do not feed this to your dogs or cats, regardless of the recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
      My wife is a Vet and she says this food is garbage. The fat content is too high and will end up killing your dog with high blood pressure, heart disease, and litany of other issues. Do not feed this to your dogs or cats, regardless of the recall.
      Don't want to hijack the thread, but I'm curious as to what she would recommend. I have a picky JRT.

Comment

what would she recommend?

Comment

I quit feeding it when they got caught lying about ingredients a couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BB is far more natural than anything else out there. My dogs do very well on it. In for recommendations...And thanks for the recall notice.

Comment

Is this the dog food that contains rice, whole grain oats and other stuff dogs never would realistically eat in the wild but makes the owner feel warm and cozy?

Comment

It's hard to beat Victor Hi-Pro Plus.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Victor.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	24489699

Comment

I feed Old Roy.. but I know i've seen threads in past that TBH members use BB so figured it was a good pda

Comment

I pay too much for Fromm's - We like the grain free red meat recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Is this the dog food that contains rice, whole grain oats and other stuff dogs never would realistically eat in the wild but makes the owner feel warm and cozy?
                      Lol, I think that's about 90% of them out there.

Comment

Merrick Grain Free is one of the best foods you can buy from the research I have done for my dogs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post

[ATTACH]846590[/ATTACH]
                          That's all we feed but the salmon version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post

[ATTACH]846590[/ATTACH]
                            This is what I've been feeding or goldendoodle with good results.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                              This is what I've been feeding or goldendoodle with good results.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
                              Where do y'all find that ? I may have passed it in Walmart, but I'm never looking at dog food brands.

Comment

Working...
                              X