Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roseanne is back on tv

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    but to be clear she was one of the EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS of the show. In other words, she put up money/invested in the show to get it on the air...….millions of dollars and she was the first to pull the plug! To walk away from HER MONEY is very telling for a bunch of Hollywood weird liberals!

I am really not trying to defend Rosie. More so just tired of the obvious double standard.

Did Wanda never watch the first show, never watch the ball game, never see Barrs standup, I mean it looks like she followed her on twitter. How did Wanda, ABC, Disney, the cast not know what they were getting with Barr, I mean she has been out here for literally decades?

I am honestly some what relived that the Hollywood liberals has stopped rapping each other long enough to come together to tell us how offensive Barr is. I needed my moral compass to recalculate a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by batmaninja; 05-31-2018, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      I am really not trying to defend Rosie. More so just tired of the obvious double standard.

Did Wanda never watch the first show, never watch the ball game, never see Barrs standup, I mean it looks like she followed her on twitter. How did Wanda, ABC, Disney, the cast not know what they were getting with Barr, I mean she has been out here for literally decades?

Thank you, too many red herrings on this thread now. Take the person Roseanne out of the equation; it is undeniable that the left and minorities on the left can be blatantly racist and receive a standing ovation by their own while scared or guilty white people on the right look the other way. Ill call out a spade a spade and they can label me whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        You seriously fell for the doctored yearbook picture?

If two Iranian citizens live in the US for work, they have a baby while they are here, and then 5 years later the whole family moves back to Iran for the rest of their lives, would you personally consider the 5-year old child to be an American?
        I've never seen a yearbook photo?

I'll eat some crow here because if I recall correctly, one of her parents is black? I do know her parents were Americans. The point of my post was the selective outrage and the double standard is getting tiresome.

Comment

I am honestly some what relived that the Hollywood liberals has stopped rapping each other long enough to come together to tell us how offensive Barr is. I needed my moral compass to recalculate a bit.

Wanda and the rest saw huge $$$$ signs. Their moral outrage is a sham.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            I've never seen a yearbook photo?
            You may have a different source of her openly saying as much, but the doctored college yearbook photo and caption was the source of the debunked myth that VJ wanted the US to be a more Islamic country. Not surprisingly, the myth went viral on right wing blogs and websites a few years ago and Roseanne was circulating it as recently as Tuesday.

It has more to do with truth, or lack thereof, than anything. No big deal.

Comment

You may have a different source of her openly saying as much, but the doctored college yearbook photo and caption was the source of the debunked myth that VJ wanted the US to be a more Islamic country. Not surprisingly, the myth went viral on right wing blogs and websites a few years ago and Roseanne was circulating it as recently as Tuesday.

Ah I see. I suppose I was fooled then.

Comment

What about VJs dad, any truth to him being a communist? Having been investigated by the FBI?

What about the Muslim Brotherhood? Are their actual ties to the MB and VJ, ties to Frank Marshal Davis?

Was she involved with the pallet full of cash that we sent to Iran?

You want the truth, but I dont think you can handle it

Comment

All Roseanne programs removed from all cable outlets. Cosby Show still on.

Hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Hmmmmmmmm
                    Yeah, but Cosby wasn't racist about his drugging and taking advantage of women. His targets were both black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Hmmmmmmmm
                      Truth!

'The Cosby Show' pulled from Bounce TV network following guilty verdict

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...y-verdict.html

Comment

Truth!

'The Cosby Show' pulled from Bounce TV network following guilty verdict

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...y-verdict.html
                        hahaha effing Bezos, go figure.

Comment

Jarrett's dad, Dr James Bowman, looks just like Arnold Ernst Toht from Indian Jones. I bet he is an interesting fella, Dr. Brown that is.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Ambiens a helluva drug.
                            Bwahahahahahaha……….Rick James *****!!!!
                            Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                            [/B]

To sum that up, "She's a NUT". After that National Anthem debacle, I've never even considered watching her on TV. She sang it out of tune on purpose then grabbed her crotch and spit. I'll say it again, "She's a NUT
                            …………..and that is TRULY the bottom line!!! Even her EX husband Tom Arnold is like, "oh well"...……...most folks knew this would happen!!!"
                            Lol....great point.

………………...and that is just another nick in our armour to be so divided...……..all the time!!!

Two wrongs definitely don't make a RIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X