X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's the better one with his mass sorry
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice!! Thanks for the pics.. I havent been able to get out there just got my permit monday.. I hope I am able to get one a doe!!

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
        I hope to run into a few of yall in the campsite not the woods !!
        See you guys Friday.

Comment

Cool pics, I'm stoked about the season, and ready for Saturday morning, can't wait.

It also bothers me how people cannot carry out their trash that they pack in.

As far hanging stands and leaving them out while not actively hunting is a lack of respect of the COE Rules. I don't mind moving along if I happen into an area that is being actively hunted. I have put in my time scouting, and have back up plans just in case this this happens. That being said, if its a good spot, I wont be discouraged to hunt it, if no-one is actively hunting that area just because some-one failed to remove their stand. After all, this is Public Land.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Hope everyone has an awesome season.

Comment

From what I've seen Oak Trees should be good hunting. They have plenty to eat for sure this year. We got over 6 inches of rain the other day by Lakeside. The 6 inch gauge was running over. It was so dry that it isn't all that muddy though.

Good luck to everyone and hope to see some pictures.

Comment

I hope to post a pic!!!

Comment

I too have seen some trash here and there. Lets keep it clean no sense in trash
                I'm not sure if I be down Friday night but will be out Sat morning for sure.
                Lets be safe and always remember the Man Upstairs that makes the pleasures in life possible God Bless HUNTING!!
                Good luck to all who pursue their passion in life.

Comment

By far the most trash I've seen is the fisherman walking down the Nolan and leaving crap along the bank. Of course, first time the water comes up, it all goes into the river/lake.

Comment

Gl everyone I always take my trash out with me I don't understand why ppl leave it out there I am going out 1 last look around in the morring to make sure no has set up on my spot I have picked but if they do I have a back up plan ....

Comment

Hurry up Friday! !!!!

Comment

Hurry up saturday lol man I can't wait to get there..

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          I just might do that. What time you gonna eat? Lunch or dinner? PM me if ya want. I might have the boat and pup with me.
                          I'm thinking around 6 pm I have the smoker and will be cooking chicken . Bring your own chair. Campsite 13 & 14at chisolm Trail

Comment

coop, justindfw,Ender and Kenny B come on out and join us 6 pm at chisolm trail park campsite 13& 14 and anyone else that wants to hang out Friday night. (You too Buckshot)

Comment

Bring your own chairs guys and I'm firing up my smoker at 12 just for this.

Comment

I will be there, good to meet fellow hunters from the green screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X