A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
    yep - I agree. I knew she wasn't really going to give up her dragon, but I wasn't expecting all that.
    Exactly!!!
    Originally posted by coonazz View Post
    Btw- do I lose my man card if I went and saw a Broadway show in NYC last week and it had the Mother if Dragons in it?
    heck no! I have been to about 6-7 shows in the city and they payoff in spades on multiple levels!

Comment

And for those of you who watched last week and wondered how Varys was able to pull off getting the sorcerer responsible for giving him the ability to hit a high C, look no further.

Comment

If you're watching the series where does it track in accordance to the books.

Comment

Something about a woman that commands dragons

Comment

sounds good....I better get up to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by dtu11 View Post
              If you're watching the series where does it track in accordance to the books.
              I don't have HBO so I haven't seen any of Season 3 but Seasons 1-2 track books one and two fairly tightly. However, I didn't read that a certain two men (in case of spoiler) were secret gays but maybe I'm terrible at reading between the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                And for those of you who watched last week and wondered how Varys was able to pull off getting the sorcerer responsible for giving him the ability to hit a high C, look no further.
                Bwhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by Aggieivy06 View Post
                I don't have HBO so I haven't seen any of Season 3 but Seasons 1-2 track books one and two fairly tightly. However, I didn't read that a certain two men (in case of spoiler) were secret gays but maybe I'm terrible at reading between the lines.
                Heck, I would not be surprised if some of the women aren't gay. Why would dragon girl demand to have the girl given to her along with 8,000 soilders???

Comment

That opening scene was badazz!!!!!!! Ouch......the gay stuff was on there tonight! I figured he was a fruitcake but I did not think it was the brothel owner behind it. That ice girl (redhead) has a horrible body.........they coulda found someone better than that. I was glad when they got in the water. Jaime Lannister is a trip!!! I would not trust that dude with a bag of rocks.

Comment

Haven't read books but hbo series is super

Comment

I just want to encourage anyone who is interested in reading the books to get a kindle or a nook, because reading the book will make your thumb muscles sore as heck! I love a lot of epic fantasy...got addicted to GOT and it went from there, and then I read/researched the time lag between books and realized I needed some other entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        That ice girl (redhead) has a horrible body.........they coulda found someone better than that.
                        Ummm, are you joking? I thought she was pretty smokin. At least we both agree that the gay scene sucked

Can't post the full body shot, but I dig this chick.

Comment

Originally posted by down2hunt View Post
                          Ummm, are you joking? I thought she was pretty smokin. At least we both agree that the gay scene sucked

Can't post the full body shot, but I dig this chick.

cant see your attachment but the AMAZON babe was hotter in the bath scene with Jamie! Maybe they wanted her to look scanky in that scene!

Comment

The wife replaced my garage pin up with this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367622086.802350.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	24196218

I'm not complaining........

Comment

The show rocks! Reading the books however...brings back flashbacks of Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged...but with swords. LOL

Comment

Atlas shrugged?

How in the heck is a Song of Ice and Fire anything like that self indulgent piece of trash?

There is no good and no evil in Game of Thrones... only varying shades of Grey...

There are no Shades of Grey in Atlas... There are only Good Industrialists and bad Populists.

Comment

Working...
                                X