Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slinky's on the feeder legs! No more Coons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Mansfield area TBH'ers cleaned out our Walmart

Comment

I am visualizing the merchandising rep for that Walmart store trying to figure out why Slinky sales went up 1000% overnight! Hahaha. Somebody is scratching their head and saying "What the $;@??????"

Comment

I just got to see it first hand.

Dude was like... "wow we've really had a run on slinkys"

Comment

this is genius!

Comment

Hell, for $20, I'm buying Slinkies!! Can't hurt!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Well frank. I guess I'm gonna have to pick up some Slinkys in San Angelo for my directional feeder since I'm headed out today and my feeder is low. I'm assuming you just zip tie the top side AC? I guess its worth a shot for $12

Where does a fella get slinkys these days? Walmart? Dollar store? I need 4.
              Jason, please keep us posted, if these work I'm going to need a bunch of these things.

Comment

Ha my mind is working. I hate coons. I found these, Extra Large for a few dollars more.

This extra large slinky is the best way to learn physics concepts and have fun! Watch your 9 meter extension slinky "walk" down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  I just got to see it first hand.

Dude was like... "wow we've really had a run on slinkys"

That's awesome!

Comment

Once the slinky higher ups find out whats going on they will make them camo and triple the price!

Sorry kids around the world

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                      Jason, please keep us posted, if these work I'm going to need a bunch of these things.

I didn't end up finding any to fit my 2" square tubing legs. I fixed my directional coon issue though.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                        Ha my mind is working. I hate coons. I found these, Extra Large for a few dollars more.

https://www.homesciencetools.com/sli...iABEgKyo_D_BwE

Nice find for us with larger thicker poles[emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I didn't end up finding any to fit my 2" square tubing legs. I fixed my directional coon issue though.

I was wondering about that. My feeder has 1 1/2" legs. Did you find any of the real Slinky brand ones or just the jr.? I have another feeder I may put out that also has 2" legs. I was wondering if they would rattle around and still keep coons off.

Edit: I just saw where someone is bragging about a large pole

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            I was wondering about that. My feeder has 1 1/2" legs. Did you find any of the real Slinky brand ones or just the jr.? I have another feeder I may put out that also has 2" legs. I was wondering if they would rattle around and still keep coons off.

Edit: I just saw where someone is bragging about a large pole

Lol... I did not. I'm gonna see if my current fix will keep them off and then watch yalls slinky successes before I order the ones dbaio just posted.

Comment

Dang you, I'll be picking up three of them on my next trip to Wally World.

Comment

I went and bought all the Slinky's from the local stores. I'm setting up shop at the Wal-Mart parking lot in Rockwall if you want to buy one from me. $50 a piece.

Just joking

Comment

Working...
                                X