No announcement yet.

Live Cam ---- Big Oak Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really enjoying the pics Buff! Thank you so much for keeping it going! My family is in town and we are talking about what we are going to try in shoot in September.

Comment

[ATTACH]730851[/ATTACH]

Comment

Sweet cam! There needs to be a hog killin'. I see a bunch of corn thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          Soon as my piggy bank is full I will be heading back out. Of course, my plan is to not go in August this next go round.

Haha I'm going on Thursday. I'm prepared to sweat my butt off.

Sad part is, I booked this hunt last April and kind of just tucked it in to the back of my mind.

I'm finally getting in to the spirit of hunting after seeing a big oak thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post

Sad part is, I booked this hunt last April and kind of just tucked it in to the back of my mind.

His place is the bomb. You will see a ton of critters!! Good luck!

Comment

Great animals and fantastic pictures. That camera does a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post

yep, was there last weekend. hot doesn't describe it. had my daughter on her first hunt with daddy. we opted to sit in the boxes because she cannot keep still. (you can see her poke her head out of the window on the first pic) fortunately I had a little battery powered fan along with a mini cooler with ice and bottle water and a cloth that seemed to help. She toughed it out and it was a success. even though it was hot still saw plenty of critters. Marty runs a first class operation. will definitely be back soon.

garza
                Attached Files

Comment

^^^ very cool. Glad she got a hog!

We've been on vacation for almost a month with family, so we are using this trip to get some time with just us. Seeing and hopefully getting a few animals on the ground will be a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                    Really enjoying the pics Buff! Thank you so much for keeping it going! My family is in town and we are talking about what we are going to try in shoot in September.
                    I moved the camera again this morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	24395100

Comment

Oh man. What a nice Axis!

Comment

Originally posted by jsk View Post
                        Sweet cam! There needs to be a hog killin'. I see a bunch of corn thieves.
                        They killed a big boar last night and a eater pig this morning but you can't keep up with how fast they breed

Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	24395101

Comment

The hunter was from Massachusetts
                          This was his first hog

Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	24395102

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Dang that's awesome! I haven't killed a pig in years and we don't have them on our ranch.

That's a heck of a pig!

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                                Great animals and fantastic pictures. That camera does a great job.
                                I could not be more impressed with the Camera.
                                Much better pictures than I was getting from the Panda

Name:	358252_20150801143816_PICT3084-100-3084.jpg
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	24395103

It is not so very cold here
                                Last edited by Buff; 08-01-2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X