Cooking For Momma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking For Momma!

This week has been so busy. My mom flooded and I have been working non-stop since Tuesday night helping her. She takes care of my special needs aunt also so I had to work quick as possible. We got her moved in with me for now and everything that was still good put in storage. The contractor is starting on her house tomorrow and what a blessing she is, thanks to member Doug on here. After moving stuff to storage until 4:30 this evening, I decided to fry her some fish and have the in laws over as well. No matter how tough life gets, God has a plan. Hope everyone has a great mother's day.
    Attached Files

Looks great

Comment

That looks awesome man. I know your Mom was thankful.

Comment

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Similar to what we had, I did white perch over here.

You have been working hard this week and I'm sure she appreciates all you do for her just like you appreciate all she has ever done for you.

Best wishes and good on you.
          T

Comment

Looking good [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Did something similar for my MomClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0351.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	24579770

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome! I'm glad it's working out Mike! Holler if y'all need ANYTHING!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	24579774

Asparagus, Ribeye and Red, Red Wine.

Comment

Here's what I made for the mom's around here
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                      That's awesome! I'm glad it's working out Mike! Holler if y'all need ANYTHING!
                      Doug, you are a true blessing brother! We would be lost if you hadn't walked us through this and sent your contractor to us. Angie and her husband are fantastic!

Comment

They All look great

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Doug, you are a true blessing brother! We would be lost if you hadn't walked us through this and sent your contractor to us. Angie and her husband are fantastic!
                          Yea they are, they are very good at what they do! Your mom is gonna be just fine. I hate she has to go thru it but somebody that knows what they are doing can make the ordeal a whole lot better!

I'm just glad to be able to help. After the help we received in Harvey I have a lot to payback!

Comment

Bought a quarter cow from family so we did ribeyes tonight

This cool guy hung out in a tree in the yard the whole time I grilled

Comment

Neither the wife or Mother-in-law do fish or seafood, so I'm out of luck for frying. Dinner tonight for them was thick beef filets, new potatoes and peas, wedge salad with bacon/pecans/blue cheese. A great Cab to wash down with. Blue Bell Peaches and Homemade Vanilla for desert!!! We survived and pushed back from the table a bit stuffed.

Comment

Working...
                              X