Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
    Sheets would be great...

I was thinking that once I get all the mattresses that I could work on sheets or get a "bed in a Bag" for them..

I am going to be away from the computer for a while and I am going to just post my info..

I really do appreciate all the help taking care of this group. Just really hit home when I was there today...

you can order off amazon and ship to me, then I will coordinate delivery to the home.

Damon Johnson
    5540 Wood View St
    North Richland Hills, TX 76180

or you can paypal me the donation as a gift @

dajohnson@bsnsports.com

Thanks and I hope you all have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving..
    Just sent the mattress money

Comment

Good thing you’re doing! My brother works for HCFD and I can assure you there are a ton of other houses just like that. It’s sad.

Comment

How are these kids set for coats/clothing?

How about some gift cards for groceries?

Comment

Arrival date on the sheets shows to be this coming Tuesday. 6 sets

Comment

I’ll help, pm the info

Comment

Ttt

Comment

ttt for a great cause. What else do these good people need?

Comment

Were you able to get all the bedding you needed?

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                    I'll get 6 sets sent to you.
                    Sheets arrived here at my house..

Thank You

I have also received some pay pal donations and I'll try to get them all sorted out ASAP.

Thanks for those that have helped out and if anyone else wants to join in, feel free.

If those of you that have ordered something and having it shipped here can let me know with a PM, that would help me make sure that I am not going to double up son something when I can use the $$ for something else that is needed..

God Bless & Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

I'll get on this after lunch bump.....

Comment

Post a few pics when you deliver...

Comment

The mattress I ordered showes to be at your house Monday 27th .

Comment

Just PayPal'd you some money. Use it for whatever is needed. Nice work brother.

Comment

Sheets arrived here at my house..

Thank You

I have also received some pay pal donations and I'll try to get them all sorted out ASAP.

Thanks for those that have helped out and if anyone else wants to join in, feel free.

If those of you that have ordered something and having it shipped here can let me know with a PM, that would help me make sure that I am not going to double up son something when I can use the $$ for something else that is needed..

God Bless & Happy Thanksgiving

Your welcome! Glad they made it and glad I could help

Comment

OK,

I am going to make this as short and sweet as I can. My family volunteered to deliver donated food to families that signed up for the Thanksgiving Provider program at my son's high school.

we had 4 deliveries to make and on the last one I see that this grandmother raising her 8, yep 8 grandkids needed a little more help.

The family and I went back to the grocery store and picked up quite a bit more items that they needed.

When we delivered this load of goods the grandmother asked that we carry in the groceries and put them on her kitchen counter, and that is when I saw what else this lady needs.

The two bedroom doors that were open had blankets on the floor, yep these kiddos have NO Beds!

I am throwing this out there to see if anyone here would like to help get these kids some beds, I'm just thinking some twin mattresses on the floor would be a huge step up from nothing.

If you have a mattress that you are not using or if you would like to donate $$ for the purchase of one.

I have already looked on Amazon and they have twin mattress listed for $63.64

I need to get 6 mattresses and I am hoping to get these prior to Christmas for the kids.

Located in the Fort Worth Area (Haltom City)

Please PM me if this is something you would be interested in helping with.
                                Thank you for caring and also for allowing us to help out!! I would like to assist with getting these kids beds if possible additionally, if ere are other needs that you believe are more critical I am in for those as well. You have a PM coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X