No announcement yet.

Weight loss competition for 2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sent email. I'm in, I need to get it done this year. I want to still be bowhunting in my later 60's and 70's. Cant do it with bad knees, ankles and back because of being overweight 40-50 lbs.

Comment

Got it, thanks! Anyone else that wants to enter, feel free to e-mail me at tbhloser2018@gmail.com and I'll send the information you need. Registration ends tonight at midnight.

As of right now, we have 29 people in the competition and if Birddog joins that will be 30 for a total of $600 just waiting for someone to win!

Comment

Rock on, let’s get t rolling. I’ll be back weighing in next weekend

Comment

Is photobucket the only way to load picks? Because I'm hating it about right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            Is photobucket the only way to load picks? Because I'm hating it about right now!
            There is a post I made in the proboard forum about how to load pics. It works for me on my phone or my computer, but others still seem to have problems, but take a look and see if it helps.

It is in the weekly weigh-in section, thread is called problems with pictures

Comment

Working...
            X