Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer

Comment

Left knee replacement Feb 5, recover and then hunt turkeys. Then chase trout, redfish, flounder and drum around the laguna madre. While doing that try and set up a pronghorn hunt for later this year

Comment

Tearing everything out of my camper and them making it more user friendly.

Comment

Hogs, predators and hopefully some fishing g. Sold my boat last year, but want to get a kayak to hold me over until i can get a new boat. Who knows, after a kayak, I may not want to get a new boat....

Comment

If I was in PA I would be ramping up for the trout opener in April. I love walking the tight SW PA Laurel mountain trout streams fly fishing natives (wild brook trout). I can't make it back this year so I am hoping I can shoot a bow in time for turkey season.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              MLD until February 28th in hill country. Nilgai in May. New Zealand in June. Sable in Africa in August. Some fishing and a trip over to Hilton Head stuck in as the calendar clicks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
              Oops, the wife reminded me that I have a trip to Argentina to dove hunt also. Okay, gotta get organized as my nephew is looking forward to that trip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Varmint tournaments

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

TURKEY SEASON! Oops, didnt mean to yell, I get worked up sometimes. I am trying to get my old jonboat fixed up a bit to make it more fishable and not such a pain. Plan on fishing more like I did when I was younger. Main thing is trying to keep work coming in so I can make a living and have a bit of fun too.

Comment

Main thing I'm hunting is another lease, then hogs, and hogs, and squirrels and a little fishing. Then I'm gonna put up a ladderstand at one of my spots so my RH buddy can hunt there. No way he could shoot out of the present hanging stand unless he was Gumby (he's 70+ and no Gumby, for sure--). Buy a pop-up for turkey season (or brush in around the legs of my tripod).

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                      This will be our first trip to the area. I’ve always heard good things, so we are excited.
                      well coincidentally my wife wanted to take a trip yesterday and we ended up making it up to Beavers Bend. There were not a lot of people there which was awesome. There is a fair amount of places to fish and there didnt seem to be a lot of fisherman. For some reason the place seemed bigger the last time I was there but still a good sized place. You'll have a great time for sure.

Comment

Turkey hunting then some of this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One exotic hunt down and one more in June, turkeys, food plots, hogs, fishing, hogs, pronghorn, hogs and then deer.

Comment

Some duck hunting. Then fishing until we hit our busy season. About 4 months of angst before getting back to fishing.

Comment

Coyotes, expand feed pens, upgrade some of our older protein feeders.

Comment

A lot more of this just like last summer Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3493.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	24527395
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4009.jpg
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24527396
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4086.jpg