Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife currently seeking new employment in the accounts payables/receivables field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife currently seeking new employment in the accounts payables/receivables field

My wife is currently working for a small plant in Mont Belvieu. She has been working at this plant for the past couple of years. She has an associates degree in accounting with about 18 years of experience. She takes care of all the bookkeeping, payroll, payroll taxes, state taxes, accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciling of accounts, and handles insurance policies as well. She is trying to stay around the Mont Belvieu, Baytown area but not apposed to a small commute. Thanks for any help or guidance.

TTT for a very hard working lady.

Comment

My wife does the same for United Plant Services..I'll ask if they need some help.
      She mentioned she had some job offers from Ineos ( sp) .

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        My wife does the same for United Plant Services..I'll ask if they need some help.
        She mentioned she had some job offers from Ineos ( sp) .

Thanks Mike. Let me know if she says they need someone. I will get her to look at Ineos as well.

Comment

She said they aren't looking for people right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            She said they aren't looking for people right now.

10-4 sir. Thank you for asking. Whoever she goes to work for won’t be disappointed.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Back around on a beautiful Friday morning.

Comment

TTT.....she’s got a couple hits but nothing solid yet. Thanks and God bless.

Comment

Around again for a hard working and very dependable woman.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
                        Ttt
                        Thank you for the bump sir. She's pretty unhappy and with just cause I should add at her current place of employment. Bless her heart for sticking it out until she can find something else though. I couldnt imagine being miserable at work on a daily basis. So around again to try and help my little bride find something.

Comment

TTT. My bride is still on the search for a new job. Any help or guidance in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                          X