No announcement yet.

Barndo build, on a budget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep your head up ... It's moving forward.

Comment

Looking good, making some head way

Comment

Dude, all I know is that it is going to look killer in the end. It will be worth it! I like the exterior color scheme.

Comment

Any updates

Comment

I hope that you get some financial benefit because of that crappy builder?

Comment

Any new pics?

Comment

Keep pushing forward and from the sounds of it you have moved in that direction. Regardless good for you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by More Liberty View Post
                  Any updates
                  Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                  I hope that you get some financial benefit because of that crappy builder?
                  Originally posted by redoak77 View Post
                  Any new pics?
                  So with the wedding and honeymoon upon us, we had to step away from this project for a little. Before doing so, I had another sit down meeting with the builder. Told him that I have everything documented from start to current status on the house, and that there was no way in h#ll that I was going to pay the full remaining balance on the expired contract and for that cut up, out of plum, excuse for a metal building. He nodded and said I understand, so we will see. The building is finally dried in, and all we are waiting on now is for him to finish the front porch. He can take as long as he wants to now on full completion, as I can move forward with my work. Im not paying a dime until it is 100% complete and to my satisfaction.

I have to switch gears to the campaign now, as election day is May 24th. After that, it will be 100% busting arse on the house. All we have left is the ceiling work, then moving to plumbing, electrical, and AC. I cannot wait to get moved in. Anyways, here is a pic of the front:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1462900094752.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	24444006

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good brother. Hope the honey moon was a nice vaca until you have to get back to your politican and building.

Comment

Looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Searching the inter webs bought me here. I am in th process on making barndo myself and I bowhunt some to boot. Interesting seeing the different approach on construction. Watching and enjoying what I am seeing here. I am doing 90% of every aspect of the build so I have a long row to hoe.
                          Last edited by sendit; 05-11-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Coming together nicely

Comment

Looks good
                              When is the grand opening ?

Comment

Hope the election went your way!

Comment

Working...
                                X