Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice on giving it to the girlfriend???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Haaaaaahahahahaha!!! I agreed with everything until the end! Ain't now way we would rep LS'hooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know you may be confused as to who they are

thats the team that has beaten you every year since you joined the SEC

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post

Beating TAMU? Oh, you are obviously talking about something other than Academics

Comment

Lol. Of course, of course..... how could I forget! That's always yalls comeback! Honestly, I'd rather catch a series at Alex Box against you guys then watch a football game knowing we'd win! I'm a baseball guy myself. And yes, I'm aware we gave away 2 games last weekend that we should have won!!![emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Lol. Of course, of course..... how could I forget! That's always yalls comeback! Honestly, I'd rather catch a series at Alex Box against you guys then watch a football game knowing we'd win! I'm a baseball guy myself. And yes, I'm aware we gave away 2 games last weekend that we should have won!!![emoji1303]

lol

all joking aside. . . enjoy the process. Don't let the "run" or "hand it to her" guys win. Make it special . . . . hopefully you do it just once so make it memorable.

Comment

lol

all joking aside. . . enjoy the process. Don't let the "run" or "hand it to her" guys win. Make it special . . . . hopefully you do it just once so make it memorable.

Only doing it once! No way I'd run from this one. Ever! And dang sure gonna make it special in some way!

Comment

Maybe some of the ladies on here could chime in and tell you how they would like it given to them.

Comment

Wait, she's an Aggie.....run!!!! Lol

Comment

so here's what i'd do

and very important you follow my directions

don't do it when she expects. . . . those anniversary dates and such that much hinting she may not know but she's expecting.

do make a big deal about it . . . from now to the end of the ceremony this is about her . . . not you. Thats part of what you learn in marriage.

the scripture is awesome . . do something that solidifies your relationship in God.

and second most important and a MUST

get rid of those trashy burgundy shirts and go get LSU Purple and Gold

congrats!
                  I did more of a low key proposal to my wife who is in an aggie family.
                  But THIS i like

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                    Propose on her birthday.

You're gonna be taking her out to eat anyway.

Kill 2 birds with one stone.

It will be easier to remember too.

And less dates to remember

Comment

Well i was going to tell you to run away but that Thanksgiving story won me over. She may be the real deal.

Comment

Sent mine on a scavenger hunt with our kids at each spot that was important to us giving her a clue to the next spot. Initial way to get her on road was going to a garage sale with first clue in glove compartment. I was at end of the trail with the ring. It was outdoors in a major thunderstorm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just really depends on how she likes it...........................ya know?

Comment

You can check out my thread I did live here on tbh and also check out the video I posted

Hope it all works out for ya bud

Comment

My plans changed drastically. I had planned on asking her at the family farm during Christmas. It wasn't the greatest weekend due to circumstances that were out of our control. So the next week when I got home from work, I called the kids into the room with us, dropped to my knees wearing my workstained overalls, and asked all 3 of them if they would have me in their lives forever they still talk about that day makes me smile every time

But I also have to agree with the suggestion to get her to say "I Do" before she visits the optometrist

Comment

I'm with the make the actual proposal just between you two. No need to make a huge production out of it.

All that can come later at an announcement gathering or what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X