• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
    I’ve got an extra for anyone looking

Pending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got 2 from Lubbock today. I can’t believe they lasted this long. I never get there in time for these deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Without seeing this I cruised through the Lake Jackson academy today and didn’t see any. Makes me wish I would’ve looked harder.

Comment

Highland village is out but check out reloading stuff if you reload!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
            None in Weatherford or Bryant Irvin stores
            Man, I was going to check there. I did find 2 boxes of 5 beamon hunter classics there for 12 dollars each once. Precut and ready to shoot. These deals are out there and unadvertised. I go in that store often just to check.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
              there is a few left...as of 4:00 p.m. today at the 183/35 location in Austin.
              Shout out to Huntindad who picked up 3 of these for me while I was out of town.

Hope they work as well as everyone claims.

Thanks again David!

Comment

Best camera I've used...shame I missed it

Comment

My only complaint with them is that there is no option to select a delay between one and five minutes. Does anyone know if you can look up stock at academy by sku?

Comment

My store (in Oklahoma) showed to have 3 in stock, but after 30 minutes and 3 employees searching, none were to be found. I ended up getting 2 StealthCam 20 megapixels that were on sale for $67 each.

Comment

Score! Not the same camera as the OP but still a heck of a deal on a Browning Command OPS Pro 14 MP. Last one left in Spring. Didn’t have any sort of sticker on it. Just pick it up and check the scanner.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I found two more by luck...maybe a slightly different SKU...1 in Plano (display model; they were suppose to have 3) and 1 in Grapevine (just sitting on the shelf...stumbled by luck). Both are Strike Force cameras.

Stock says there is one more on Nwy Highway in Dallas...little far for me to checkout

Comment

By the way...for the display model, they took an additional 10% off the clearance price

Comment

great deal for a great camera! I have 3 and love mine

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                              Score! Not the same camera as the OP but still a heck of a deal on a Browning Command OPS Pro 14 MP. Last one left in Spring. Didn’t have any sort of sticker on it. Just pick it up and check the scanner.
                              I got 3 StrikeForce and 3 of the Command Ops Pro 14mp’s. I’m set for a little while. Passed on a couple of the Command Ops to a family member who needed them.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	118FB0CC-3881-442F-8AE1-2A9D4A17098F.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	24595502

If anyone is interested the Academy on Kuykendahl in Spring has these for $39.98. I just picked up two but I believe there are still two left

Comment

Working...
                                X