No announcement yet.

Better Half Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man! All of you sorry dudes have pretty wives!

If I was a little younger I would (still) be knocking on y’all’s doors when you are off hunting. Well, okay...I have had some of your addresses in my phone for several years, and all I can say is some of you have nice homes and keep some good wines on hand. Would it be too much to request a little fine bourbon in the bar?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      If I was a little younger
      That is sorta vague...could you nail it down to which century??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        That is sorta vague...could you nail it down to which century??

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Either you guys are full of crap, or TBHers have managed to corner the market on significant others. Wow, you guys are killin' it!

My bride of 20 1/2 years.

[ATTACH]883039[/ATTACH]

Casey. I feel for you. She has eyes that can see straight to your soul. I looked at the pic and started confessing all the things I’ve done wrong since high school.

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
            Good looking catahoula dog. I have one and she is amazing. Deer finding son of a gun
            Thanks. He has been a great dog. He is 5 months old and went 6 for 6 on deer this weekend. Luckily most were pretty easy. But he is starting to learn when he over runs the blood and will stop and come back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My Beautiful Wife of 5 years
              Attached Files

Comment

Bride of 27 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                  Casey. I feel for you. She has eyes that can see straight to your soul. I looked at the pic and started confessing all the things I’ve done wrong since high school.
                  Her eyes are the real deal. They have full control around here!

Comment

My better half since 1991! She'd kick my *** for posting this pic of her, But I like it. We'd been fishing all morning! She's a trooper!

Comment

Working...
                    X