Looking good Scott !!! Hope y’all bust a big one this year

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDownSouth View Post
      Looking good Scott !!! Hope y’all bust a big one this year

Thanks man. Gonna be tough with all the green. I’m thinking January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
        [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171102/8cb7260b8a0204927d7d744122ddcafd.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171102/0eaa019a2f269210a6b490c6c725b97e.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171102/a6024f050656a6b399199ab2f734dbf2.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171102/51d56f7f5a9e98a2b471518cfa003660jpg[/IMG

[IMGhttp//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171102/4fed2d6ac7aa8fbe85af4d8c15b59ffc.jpg[/IMG]

Had some road work done before the season. Ranch is lush as can be.

arrowhead city after a decent shower!

Comment

Great pictures. Sure looks green.

How are the quail numbers this year? The coveys in August were abundant, but small coveys - not many quail chicks. I was hoping the flooding rains caused late hatch. Haven't been down since late August. We are taking 2 Brittany's down opening weekend for some mid-day quail action.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post

Had some road work done before the season. Ranch is lush as can be.

Man, everything looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
              Great pictures. Sure looks green.

How are the quail numbers this year? The coveys in August were abundant, but small coveys - not many quail chicks. I was hoping the flooding rains caused late hatch. Haven't been down since late August. We are taking 2 Brittany's down opening weekend for some mid-day quail action.

Quail numbers are down considerably in our area after the big rains.

Comment

Thanks Oscar. Just need a 170 to step out now.

Comment

I see where you get the name Scott, Lots of Red Dirt there.

Comment

Looks good Scott....

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Coahuila View Post
                      Good Villa Union and ranch trip. We totaled at 14 inches. Everything flowed no damage. Blew all day Saturday and Still and Cold Sunday, Tuned in…
                      Looking good bro!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks man, I got to get a handle on my "to do" list. It keeps getting bigger...

Comment

Green green green. That’s the story for Mexico this year. I’ve never seen the ranch this green. Going to make things tough this year. I will more than likely concentrate my efforts to January. Gun check in went smooth. Just a heads up for anybody who crosses at PN. The Y at HW 2 and the turn off to go to Guerrero has a military check point. We had to pull all the guns out and go through the typical circus. All paperwork was in place and on we went. It’s inconvient, but I’m glad they do it.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
                            Green green green. That’s the story for Mexico this year. I’ve never seen the ranch this green. Going to make things tough this year. I will more than likely concentrate my efforts to January. Gun check in went smooth. Just a heads up for anybody who crosses at PN. The Y at HW 2 and the turn off to go to Guerrero has a military check point. We had to pull all the guns out and go through the typical circus. All paperwork was in place and on we went. It’s inconvient, but I’m glad they do it.
                            Yeah they had that one set up in late August as well. Maybe its a permanent deal now? We are about halfway between Nava and Guerrero, so we went back the other way through Nava to avoid that potential stop.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
                              I hunted a different area last year, but, the year before the military was there most of the times I passed through there. They were just south of the Y.

Comment

They use to have that check point then it would be gone. They have set up a more permanent check point now.

Comment

Working...
                                X