Who embroiders caps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    I'm looking for somebody that has either Game Guard or camo FlexFit caps. Haven't seen either of those listed on the websites mentioned above. I found San Saba Cap in Kerrville that has both. Sent them my design to see if they can work with it.

Have you looked at Richardson #855? I am a game guard dealer but I believe hats are a high piece minimum. Another supplier sales some game guard hats. I will see if I can find who and what that was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Shane. A friend of mine owns Texas Screen Printing here in town and he does hats. I’ve used him a few times. On south 1st

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
        Have you looked at Richardson #855? I am a game guard dealer but I believe hats are a high piece minimum. Another supplier sales some game guard hats. I will see if I can find who and what that was.

Those are nice looking caps. But I don't want mesh back, and I want camo all over. I'm thinking more like a cool weather cap I'd wear while hunting.

I drew this up yesterday. I'm thinking either orange thread with a thin black outline, or black with orange outline.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Where is her shop in tomball?

Id like to do a small order
          She is off Brown RD right across from spring creek park on Park Ln. We built her a shop in our barn a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
            She is off Brown RD right across from spring creek park on Park Ln. We built her a shop in our barn a few years ago.
            Thanks

Comment

No problem at all. If anyone needs shirts,hats,jackets done let me know. We can also do window stickers and cups.

Comment

Finding a full camo flex fit is going to be hard. Most that way are snap or Velcro back

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                  Finding a full camo flex fit is going to be hard. Most that way are snap or Velcro back

They are not hard to find. Most shops know where to get them.

Comment

Not hard to find at all...I just had one made this week. Unfortunately, my procurement lady didn't listen to me and ordered the wrong camo guess that means I'll have to have another one done

Comment

So what cap is that?

Comment

Any of these places do custom velcro patches?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          Those are nice looking caps. But I don't want mesh back, and I want camo all over. I'm thinking more like a cool weather cap I'd wear while hunting.

I drew this up yesterday. I'm thinking either orange thread with a thin black outline, or black with orange outline.

Where is Roosevelt is the read ranch? We had a place for several several years before we decided to sale

Comment

Working...
                          X