Clear All

Heck of a deer.

Comment

Wow, what a toad. Glad everyone is ok, but dang

Comment

What a stud!

Comment

Originally posted by T_RockRoss View Post
          I was told by the police and game wardens that it is illegal for me to take him, obviously I begged and pleaded. The game warden was gonna take the head and they were gonna donate the meat.
          Meat most likely all jello! I tried to cut one up that was run over in Virginia when I was on the Navy base....head to bumper is good meat. Bumper to body equals jello meat. Lol...I'm sure the wardens will mount that toad for sure. Most other states law enforcement allows people to take deer or other animals like elk and other deer types if they hit them by accident...have special tags for...I guess they think if Texas allowed that all the high school boys would be road hunting with their vehicles. Literally

Comment

I know the guy that was after this buck. He's had pics from the last two years. My buddy from the fire dept sent me a pic and I relayed the pic to my buddy that was hunting him. Sad deal for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad arse buck did deserve a better fate. Too bad someone didn't get the opportunity to put a lethal shot on him.

Comment

That is a great looking buck!
                "I came up with around 175 total, 16 scorable points. 86 up, 76 down, 18 wide." Those numbers add up to 180.

Comment

Awesome buck! I hate when that happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Centraltexan View Post
                    I know the guy that was after this buck. He's had pics from the last two years. My buddy from the fire dept sent me a pic and I relayed the pic to my buddy that was hunting him. Sad deal for sure.

That hurts!

Comment

Magnificent buck, congrats

Comment

Glad everyone is ok. Great job in helping driver that was involved. Awesome looking buck rt there!

Comment

Great looking buck. Too bad he went like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Centraltexan View Post

Man that sure bites for your friend

See if he will let you post some of the pictures

Comment

Awesome deer!

Comment

Heck of a deer. I got friends that hunt the Hopper ranch, the sign says Lord Jesus on the gate.. Was it close to that?

Comment

Working...
                                X