No announcement yet.

Tracking dog stolen Montgomery CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's not neutered, possibly a female in heat somewhere in the area? I had a lab go over a mile. The woman found him laying next to the female that had been hit by a car and killed. She was good enough to call the vet and get our number. Just a thought.

Good luck recovering him.

Comment

Hoping for good news today.. TTT

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
        Does any of your neighbors have a surveillance system, that might identify an unfamiliar vehicle coming down the road ? Maybe the mail lady could narrow down when he was stolen.
        I wish, half don't even have internet. I've been working everything south, gonna start working everything up towards Montgomery, Dobbin, and Renaissance today

Comment

Originally posted by Hands On View Post
          If he's not neutered, possibly a female in heat somewhere in the area? I had a lab go over a mile. The woman found him laying next to the female that had been hit by a car and killed. She was good enough to call the vet and get our number. Just a thought.

Good luck recovering him.
          Yes sir, he likes the ladies, but again hes 140lbs and his back is waist high on me, when he gets out it looks like a herd of Elk came through(slightly exagerating).

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
            Hoping for good news today.. TTT
            Thanks you!

Comment

Pics from Rosehill, his first night track!!
              Attached Files

Comment

bump it up for ya! Hope you find him

Comment

With him being chipped, maybe he will turn up some where!

Comment

might be a good idea to post a reward that will motivate others.

good luck

Comment

Keeping it near the Top for ya...Would be lost without my 2 dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                        Keeping it near the Top for ya...Would be lost without my 2 dogs
                        Thanks guys/gals!! There's gonna be a reward alright, depending on the circumstances. Either way they have something coming for them.

Comment

Bump to keep it near the top....
                          Saying some prayers for you..... Hoping for good news...

Comment

Hoping you find him. Or someone that's seen the pictures calls you with good news of him being safe and sound ready for you to come get him. Hate theives if he was stolen and they are found and given a good a$& whooping. .

Comment

Man, so sorry to see this...Hope you find your pup and get the chance to throat punch whoever took him!!

Comment

I wanna first thank everyone for there well wishes and prayers!! Unfortunately Jed has made his way to the Pearly Gates!Thanks again for all your prayers and well wishes! Y'all are the best

Comment

Working...
                                X