No announcement yet.

Tracking dog stolen Montgomery CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thinking why would someone steal this kind of dog and to me it might be someone who has a female they want to breed so maybe keep and eye out on Craigslist for pure bred bloodhound pups. Someone could use a dead stud dogs papers (maybe theirs died or ran off). Just a thought....bump for you.

Comment

Hope you find him

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
        Just thinking why would someone steal this kind of dog and to me it might be someone who has a female they want to breed so maybe keep and eye out on Craigslist for pure bred bloodhound pups. Someone could use a dead stud dogs papers (maybe theirs died or ran off). Just a thought....bump for you.
        Thank you, I've combed Craigs list. I'm on a mission now, our front gate is automatic, but you can still shove it open, and my boy would run up to you and lick you to death! I'm thinking thats probably what happened, theres no sign of him getting out, and like I said before, the female stayed behind. That never happens!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
          Hope you find him
          Thank you!! Do you know ol Jim Meadows over there in Nederland?

Comment

More pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Ttt
              Post flyers everywhere. Offer reward. Someone knows where he is.
              Hope you find him.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                Ttt
                Post flyers everywhere. Offer reward. Someone knows where he is.
                Hope you find him.
                yes sir, thank you. gonna have to put up new ones now, but not gonna complain about the rain!!!

Comment

Beautiful dog. Hope u get him back.

Comment

Praying that you find the pup bud...

Comment

Thanks y'all!!

Comment

One more time. Good luck.

Comment

has anyone reported seeing him running around that way you would know he some how got out versus stolen ?

I know a year ago here in Richmond we had a TBH brother loose his dog and we all worked on finding him and the guy found him. But there was sightings of him in certain areas around here.

Ranchdog

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
                            has anyone reported seeing him running around that way you would know he some how got out versus stolen ?

I know a year ago here in Richmond we had a TBH brother loose his dog and we all worked on finding him and the guy found him. But there was sightings of him in certain areas around here.

Ranchdog
                            No sir, that's what has made me sceptical about him "wondering around". No one has seen him at all. Most everyone in this little area knows him. He literally just disappeared. More flyers today and a visit with our mail lady, they see and know a lot. Thanks for the encouragement!

Comment

Does any of your neighbors have a surveillance system, that might identify an unfamiliar vehicle coming down the road ? Maybe the mail lady could narrow down when he was stolen.

Comment

Dang, keep coming back here looking for some good news.

I put signs up when my dog wandered off. She is blue heeler and was one at the time. We combed the streets and looked just about everywhere imaginable. After about a week we got a call from the neighbors two doors down on the other side of the street. Guess what? She had been at there house the entire time. I got a story about her being a nurse and working late and not seeing the flyers posted on every telephone pole within two miles. I honestly wanted to blast her, but just said thank you and took her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X