No announcement yet.

Sometimes I write poetry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow. Dang drunk posts can be interesting!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Powerful, sad, true, but few will hear. Even fewer will be compelled to react in a way to help turn it around, only more violence, more loss, more bitterness... as in the time of Sodom and Gomorrah, so many have been lost to evil...

After reading both pieces, I am left with a bitterness in my mouth and a knot in my inner-most being knowing what you have written is sadly true...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Powerful, sad, true, but few will hear. Even fewer will be compelled to react in a way to help turn it around, only more violence, more loss, more bitterness... as in the time of Sodom and Gomorrah, so many have been lost to evil...

After reading both pieces, I am left with a bitterness in my mouth and a knot in my inner-most being knowing what you have written is sadly true...
          Yessir. The future is bleak if we keep going the same direction.

Comment

Greatness. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Powerful words

"Now his unfillable cop shoes are stained crimson and a polluted river of society
              Flows onto the dirty street—a torrent let loose by a broken dam of parental ignorance and sloth."

Comment

Amazing, Bobby. Very impressive.

Comment

Duuuude.......that's deep stuff. Greatness for sure Chew!

.......but aren't poems supposed to rhyme? <----that's a joke.

Comment

Well said!

Comment

Best poetry I ever done read Bobby! I would have loved to see their faces while you read it in class. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job That poem needs to be read by everyone, espically to anti police people. I think it could do a lot of good. Thanks for sharing it I enjoyed the story with it also.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Well said Charlie.

In better news. I got word on two injured brothers yesterday afternoon. Pct. 4 deputy Justin gay who was shot last year and sufferd broken femurs is walking on his own for a bit. Short spells but it's a start. His coworker deputy Gaines took a buck shot round to the groin this week and will be ok

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done, Bobby!
                            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Mesmerizing stuff there

Comment

Great response Bobby. I would have asked for a refund of my tuition if they had ask me to read the first poem.

Comment

Working...
                                X