Tactical 30-30's....why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
    I didn't realize you all were serious until I googled it.

that's one ugly gun.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
      Actually the 30-30 has always been an integral part of a lot of tactical divisions in law enforcement. It has great stopping power, it’s compact, almost bomb proof, easy to operate and just plain iconic. So it only stands to reason that someone would make one in the ar mod platform so you can add a light, red dot sight,etc etc.
      I'd rather go with the .45-70, in the case of stopping power and lever-action.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
        I'd rather go with the .45-70, in the case of stopping power and lever-action.
        45-70 would definitely have more stopping power, but I wasn't arguing that the 30-30 was the best choice for stopping power I was simply explaining why one might get outfitted in tactical furniture.

Heaven forbid we discuss "tacticooling" a 45-70. That would be sacrilegious

Comment

so I looked up Grizzly never hear do them Great laugh 3000 for the work and you have to provide a gun . BWHAHAHAHAH.. Beading of the stock on a gun with a tiny short barrel that for long range is closer to mortar fire than a rifle . another is 8000 do these guys really sell any of these

Comment

Y’all have motivated me to kill a deer with my .30-.30 this season. I’ve had that rifle most of my life and dreamed of killing a deer with it and just haven’t made it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
              45-70???

.444 Marlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                myself, i can work a lever action faster than a bolt action. dont stay on target near a well, obviously. but i love love love lever action guns..
                Same here. I can pump em out fast on a lever. So much fun in a group of pigs. Ill never give up my 30-30

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X