Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Question for some of you guys: If LE was there and did nothing and we had 20 laying dead now would you be happy with the results? What should they have done. Your opinions?
    I'll play. What if LE wasn't there, and there was no shooting? Considering there are multiple meetings every year, and nothing like this has ever happened, is my statement really that unbelievable?

Comment

Not being there is not an option for LE. If that was the case LE would only goto the situations they wanted to. LE had intel that violence was going to take place both from internal and external sources. This is something I do know first hand. Multiple agencies and multiple CIs. The option of putting them on an island and letting them have a cage fight is not an option for LE. I do agree there are multiple meetings every year all over Texas. LE is aware and monitor. This meeting required a high visibility large LE response because of acquired intel.
      Last edited by glen; 02-14-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

There is always rumors about conflict when rival clubs are going to gather. Nothing new there. Neither club wants to light the fuse, especially in public. What made this different depends on who's telling the story.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
          The the Police did exactly what you and I pay them to do. Tell obvious and known criminal element to move on down the road or face the consequences.
          I know people on 2 sides.

And I completely agree with this. As long as it applies to all situations.

The Baltimore riots happened in early May 2015. The Waco shootout happened May 17th 2015. Was there no intel that there was going to be violence in Baltimore? Not really surprised, but the publics (and LEOs) response to both events is pretty different, and telling.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            I know people on 2 sides.

And I completely agree with this. As long as it applies to all situations.

The Baltimore riots happened in early May 2015. The Waco shootout happened May 17th 2015. Was there no intel that there was going to be violence in Baltimore? Not really surprised, but the publics (and LEOs) response to both events is pretty different, and telling.
            i dont think comparing the LE response in (Red) Texas to the LE response in (Blue) Maryland is helping any arguments.

Comment

I've got a question. What do motorcycle clubs do? I'm guessing they get together to ride but what else? What were these guys fighting about to begin with? We they just fighting because they were in different clubs and that's what they do or was it something else?

Comment

Clubs......Gangs..... Both were present.

Clubs do cool things to help others and make themselves look good.

Gangs call themselves "Clubs" do cool things to help others and make themselves look good and to blur the lines of their criminal activities .

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  I'll play. What if LE wasn't there, and there was no shooting? Considering there are multiple meetings every year, and nothing like this has ever happened, is my statement really that unbelievable?
                  So If there was not any bikers at the Sight that Day would LE Have Shot Radom People out and About for a Normal Lunch Day outing

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                    So If there was not any bikers at the Sight that Day would LE Have Shot Radom People out and About for a Normal Lunch Day outing
                    Now that was weak attempt at.........I'm sure what, but it was weak nonetheless.

Comment

No word on my hundy yet....

Comment

Some of the things not everyone knows. Cossacks and Banditos had several conflicts leading up to this and “club members” took chains and beat a different “club’s member” for wearing a Texas rocker on their jacket- one of these incidents occurred in Lorena a few weeks before this happened. Cossacks showed up in force that day next door to Bandito’s home base. This was never going to a Sunday of breaking bread

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          No word on my hundy yet....
                          No sir once its all over and the police are cleared of not shooting anyone with their AR15 from a sniper position (ie roof top ) I will hand you that Hundy.

Comment

The Cossacks and the Banditos have been around each other for years. At almost all of the Biker Rallies all over Texas and their has not been a war/ all out shoot out at any of them. Why did it happen in Waco? I see only one factor that lead to this cluster. A power happy DA.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                              No sir once its all over and the police are cleared of not shooting anyone with their AR15 from a sniper position (ie roof top ) I will hand you that Hundy.
                              Its gonna be a long wait

Comment

DA does not decide what LE does on scene. And not sure why anyone would deny that LE used deadly force. I wasn’t there but will say if I would have been dispatched there I would hAve done my job that day- if by horrible circumstances I had to use force up to and including g deadly force I would have done my job. I’m sure every cop that was there that day would have rather been somewhere else

Comment

Working...
                                X