Nothing like hunting with a fine shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like hunting with a fine shotgun

Sometimes you just have to step away from rifles for a bit and chase birds with a proper shotgun. It’s good for the soul!

I had the privilege of joining some family members on a pheasant hunt in Kansas this past weekend. I took a couple of guns, but the primary objective was to kill some ditch parrots with my 16ga AYA no.2.

Lets just say, mission accomplished! Thought you guns nuts might enjoy some pics. And before any internet game wardens get involved with the trailer picture, not all hunters were present in the picture, so we were not over our limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
    Sometimes you just have to step away from rifles for a bit and chase birds with a proper shotgun. It’s good for the soul!
    If we still had signatures around here, this would be mine for the foreseeable future. I could not agree more, and it's been too long since I chased the ditch parrots.

That's a beautiful side by each.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

That thing is sexy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That is beautiful. I have always wanted a nice side by side.

Comment

That is one beautiful sxs. One day I’ll make it to Kansas

Comment

Pheasant is on the bucket list. Beautiful 16

Comment

That is awesome! We hunted ND last year and it was a blast. thanks for sharing

Comment

Love that shotgun, been too many years since I chased pheasant in Kansas.

Comment

Very nice, and I agree a fine scattergun is hard to beat.

On another note, I've shot a few pheasant, but never hunted wild birds. It's a bucket list hunt for sure. Congrats on some fine shooting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful. Congratulation on a fine hunt. I never got to go this year, hopefully next year.

Comment

that side by side is beautiful. Congrats on the pheasants. Would like to get the opportunity to do that some day. I miss hunting with a quality shotgun.

Comment

thanks guys, it was a great hunt. I get to hunt quail quite a bit, but going north for the bigger prairie birds doesn't happen as often as it should. I hope each of you gets the opportunity to go do it in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                          X