• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
    It's been coddled out of "us".
    ^

Comment

About year or two ago we had a guy at work try to get a 5/8” nut out of a socket while it was on the 1/2” impact gun. Needless to say the trigger was hit and it threaded that nut on his finger. I’ll have to see if I can get the picture of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
        He works for Lego.

It's a big castle they are building.

I’ve had roughly 240-280 guys on site working 7 days a weeks for the last 18 months. We’ve built a bad arse castle.

Comment

14 different scars everything from being stabbed with a pencil (4 stitches ) to a rock on the head (home made diving board ) 7 stitches. and steer dogging off a 1968 step side Chevy truck on a gravel road.

Comment

I was just venting because of loosing our record over something stupid.

Comment

Oh yeah, I lost the tip of a thumb to a t post driver and corner of a t post. If anyone can figure out how that happened Id be shocked. Not a lack of common sense, just a temper.

Comment

Darwin Awards: Vote for the Award Nominees! The Darwin Awards commemorate the (remains of) individuals who contribute to the improvement of our gene pool by removing themselves from it. Enter this portal for stories from the Darwin Awards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dieselman View Post
                  About year or two ago we had a guy at work try to get a 5/8” nut out of a socket while it was on the 1/2” impact gun. Needless to say the trigger was hit and it threaded that nut on his finger. I’ll have to see if I can get the picture of it.

Whoa! That’s bad ***, tell me you took it off with the thunder gun too!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Whoa! That’s bad ***, tell me you took it off with the thunder gun too!?!?

I agree, I need to see this, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      I’ve always said God takes care of fools and idiots and I’m glad I fall in between. We all make stupid mistakes we know we shouldn’t . some get caught and get hurt. Most get lucky like me.
                      I sure do like this and I needed to hear this today. Thank you brother.

Comment

Mostly a thing of the past .. I seen educated people have No Sense .. Either forgot all about it or they're one of the privileged

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
                          Mostly a thing of the past .. I seen educated people have No Sense .. Either forgot all about it or they're one of the privileged
                          Those are called smart dumbazzes or engineers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech08 View Post
                            I was just venting because of loosing our record over something stupid.

Having a top tier safety record down here in a machine shop has become priority over production. It has got so bad that nobody will go to the nurse for a cut or something minor. It goes on your record and affects you at review time. People are getting cut, just not reporting anymore. It's a freakin machine shop. Sharp tools, sharp materials, you're going to get nicked every now and then.

Comment

Working...
                            X