• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahummmmm

Comment

gotta give this one a try

Comment

Add some vodka to it for a bonding agent just keeps everything from separating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddyslasher View Post
          Add some vodka to it for a bonding agent just keeps everything from separating.
          Vanilla vodka works great.

Comment

We also made some and it's very good!

Comment

Just acquired strawberry recipe! Can't wait to make it cause that stuff was so smooth than apple pie!

Comment

Homemade apple pie shine

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                Just acquired strawberry recipe! Can't wait to make it cause that stuff was so smooth than apple pie!

Let's hear it! I made the apple pie last year and it was awesome

Comment

The longer it sits the smoother and more flavorful it will be. I use to make Loki and let it sit for almost a year and had a friend kill a 5th in a hr, he couldn't walk, said it was like water. Only problem.. is waiting that long..

Comment

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but mine isn't turning out right.

Comment

Got three different batches going left to right Cherry pie, apple pie, and strawberry. The first two are always good. Trying a small batch of the strawberry for the first time
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415842986.096167.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24345387

Comment

lol talk to me about that cherry and strawberry. Anyone have the recipe they wanna post? Looks good.

Comment

Don't try the peach kind floating around. Was super sticky & syrupy and just generally not as good as the apple (and I'm a peach fan).

I need to make some apply for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                            Don't try the peach kind floating around. Was super sticky & syrupy and just generally not as good as the apple (and I'm a peach fan).

I need to make some apply for Christmas

I agree. Never cared for the peach. My friend made and brought to hunting camp last weekend. He had peach sliced and left inside the jar. It was alright. I like strawberry more and apple pie second. I still want to try the lemonade!

Comment

Whats the strawberry recipe????

Comment

made another batch last night. added two large boxes of red hot candy. pretty darn good stuff.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X