Show off your golf cart mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post

That's a few I have done. If anybody needs help with an electric cart I would be glad to help. I have built quite a few of them lately.
    Great looking work there! I see you hunt E. Texas too? Have you done any mods that can handle typical E. texas mud conditions?

Comment

I put large speed controller and convert them to 48 volts. I've never had one stuck but I'm sure it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Haveagoldenday View Post
        Great looking work there! I see you hunt E. Texas too? Have you done any mods that can handle typical E. texas mud conditions?
        With the right tires, they are almost impossible to stick. I've used in all terrains, from west TX mud to deep south TX mud and have yet to stick one. They may only crawl and you'll run down the battery but they don't stop.

Comment

Not much Ben. Hopeing to get a chance to come back out there. Yall have a nice place.

Comment

Finished another build today, dang it's hot!

Comment

im fixin to buy a set of those tires. How well do they work in deep sand and mud?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyhuck View Post
                im fixin to buy a set of those tires. How well do they work in deep sand and mud?
                To be honest I have no idea. I've never had mine in deep sand or mud. I like the tires though.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                  i'd do this
                  nice..

Comment

Wow, all of those are great

Comment

Originally posted by DepotDan View Post
                      Wow, all of those are great
                      X2

Comment

A lot of nice conversions

Comment

Here's mine
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                            I put large speed controller and convert them to 48 volts. I've never had one stuck but I'm sure it could be.
                            What else do you change when you convert to a 48v? Good looking buggies!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstalker View Post
                              What else do you change when you convert to a 48v? Good looking buggies!
                              You need to change to a controller rated for 48 volts, a solenoid for 48 volts, and once converted you will need a charger to charge 48 volts. If it's a lifted cart it's always a good idea to upgrade your cables and f/r switch regardless of voltage.

Comment

10-4, I've done all of that except for the solenoid and charger. What motor upgrade do you suggest?

Comment

Working...
                                X