Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    Got a 50amp, and how far to Texoma?
    Campsites I have are 30 amp. Anybody is welcome, tent or trailer.

Comment

Thanks, going to pass. Thinking of bringing the wifey up for the beginning of the week. If it's warm, we would need to run both ACs, if she ain't happy, nobody is happy.

Comment

Qualifier finished, fee and scorecard mailed, vacation scheduled, weekend trip planned for late September and a last day to look around mid-October. I'm ready!

Comment

Received my permit from Gayle this morning. Gonna go out in the next few weeks to get a lay of the land. Lots of scouting in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
            Received my permit from Gayle this morning. Gonna go out in the next few weeks to get a lay of the land. Lots of scouting in my future.

Give me a shout when you head up. I’m only about 30 minutes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got my permit today, ready.

Comment

Received my permit today.

Comment

Hello guys well I've waited 4 years to hunt hagerman finally got drawn so I guess the scouting begins. With that being said are there better maps than the one in the email or Google?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been using Google earth. Look at it almost every night.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Bumpity, hopefully get some cooler weather for a trip or two in the next couple of months.

Comment

My BIL and I are in for B. Got our permits a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait.

Comment

My buddy and I are in for Seg B. It's the GF's bday on that Saturday and haven't quite broken the news to her....this should be fun

Comment

Any of you Seg B folks, hop over to the Public Hunting forum and note the thread " Hagerman Hunting Program- Seeking Public Comments".

Comment

Up close and personal yesterday morning, I could have got my ticket for 2019 between this hog and two grillin size earlier in the morning.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X