X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    No he’s not Einstein ... Brock’s QB is from San Antonio

You’re so swole up with Buc-nuts you don’t even pay attention to your responses.

[emoji23] swole up with Buc-Nuts [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Football Week 12

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      All of you doubted LSU from the very beginning. Even many of the LSU faithful just before the Texas game. This team is special. CEH and Burreaux are special. Not many like that come around in a lifetime. This team would BTH out of Bucky. And, Fields would be running for his life. He would be about as affective as he was at Ga..

Hey, my pre season bold prediction was LSU would beat bama in Tuscaloosa.... you’re welcome [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        [emoji23] swole up with Buc-Nuts [emoji23]

You're absolutely right.....I don't pay attention to any of yall's teams....and couldn't care less about it....

Buck nuts fever is gripping......

Them buck nuts are gonna run all over LSU and when Joe gets destroyed its gonna be really fun watching you Tiger lovers cry in your beer....

pfffffttttt....your defense isn't that good, in case you haven't watched

Comment

Well, just getting back to the real world after a few days of smacking birds in the high plains. Congrats to all of the winners last week, including the Big 12 for keeping BU's perfect record entact I guess their record should actually say 7-0 with 2 wins gifted to them by officiating and replay

On to Tech this week, I'm sure TCU will snatch a loss from the hands of victory somehow!

Comment

Make the yankee go away!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Well, just getting back to the real world after a few days of smacking birds in the high plains. Congrats to all of the winners last week, including the Big 12 for keeping BU's perfect record entact I guess their record should actually say 7-0 with 2 wins gifted to them by officiating and replay

On to Tech this week, I'm sure TCU will snatch a loss from the hands of victory somehow!
              There was another like call in OT that went TCUs way. If the league was really up to no good that one hand down TD would have went Baylor's way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                There was another like call in OT that went TCUs way. If the league was really up to no good that one hand down TD would have went Baylor's way.

It was a legal catch and took like 20 seconds to confirm. I was just kidding anyways, TCU had their chances and didn't capitalize. That call by the replay booth probably put the nail in the coffin for Cumbie as they couldn't punch it in from the 1 and a half on 1st and goal. So there was some positive to come from it!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Make the yankee go away!
                  He's out of control, lol

Comment

I hate tOSU. Say all the disparaging things you like.

You totally missed the point. On paper the offenses are basically even. I said now look at the defenses. Ohio State's is better statistically. Statistics give them the edge, on paper.

It's not rocket science.

I never disagree with that. That is why i put in bold in my original quote “offense”. I wasn’t talking about defense. I even said, pretty much a wash on offense but they are not statistically better then LSU.

I wasn’t talking about Defense. I never claimed otherwise. You just can’t help it when you are wrong.

Comment

Heisman front runner

He wont win it, because its basically a QB award and really a joke...but this man is the best player in football.....
                      He is being compared with Julius Peppers and Clowney.....but with heart
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                        I never disagree with that. That is why i put in bold in my original quote “offense”. I wasn’t talking about defense. I even said, pretty much a wash on offense but they are not statistically better then LSU.

I wasn’t talking about Defense. I never claimed otherwise. You just can’t help it when you are wrong.

I never said you were. I was just continuing the discussion of who might win by looking at the other side of the ball after it was determined the offenses were a wash.

I wasn't wrong.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-12-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          He wont win it, because its basically a QB award and really a joke...but this man is the best player in football.....
                          He is being compared with Julius Peppers and Clowney.....but with heart
                          Hard to win it when you get suspended

Comment

but he has so much heart!!

*fart noise*

Comment

Dear lord man. I never said you were. The discussion was who would win. You can't just look at one side of the ball. I instructed you to look at the other side. Lol.

READING COMPREHENSION IS YOUR FRIEND. The discussion wasn't who would win in a game. The thing that I bolded and the only thing that I said was statistically speaking, tOSU doesn't have a better Offense then LSU. That is it. I never said anything else in this entire thread. I was never part of the discussion on who would win. I think it would be an awesome game and would probably be decided by turnovers/special teams.

Comment

True, its a travesty it came to this...

So you are a struggling freshman....a friend cant loan you money and you pay it back...without the NCAA calling it a benefit....

I have never been more OK with paying athletes than I am now...

If it was an alumni or a agent....I would be ok with it...but a family friend....

pfffffffftttttttt

How did Tua's family pay to move to Alabama...maybe they should look into that

Comment

Working...
                                X