All i got to say is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All i got to say is....

I am absolutley, positively, without a doubt ready for bow season to get here!!

My wife and i are being blessed with our second child who is due october 7th so i will really have to make opening weekend count.

Is anyone else feeling the excitement of what could be the best bow season ever??

I always get kind of tingly this time of year. Deer season opens early for me this year because I got on a mule deer lease in NM. I am headed out there on Sept 6th and can't wait!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I always get kind of tingly this time of year. Deer season opens early for me this year because I got on a mule deer lease in NM. I am headed out there on Sept 6th and can't wait!

Bisch
      You lucky dog!! That is right around the corner...i would be chomping at the bit.

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
        I was reading an article yesterday that said, "However, CWD [Chronic Waste Disease] was recently detected in three of four mule deer harvested in the Hueco Mountains of New Mexico--northeast of El Paso and very near the Texas boarder," (John Jefferson, "In the News: CWD Rears Ugly Head Near Boarder," in Texas Parks and Wildlife Outdoor Annual Hunting and Fishing Regulations," 2012-2013, p. 14).

Comment

I can't wait. Hopefully it ain't a **** floater opening weekend like it was last year.

Comment

You beat!!! I got a mule deer hunt lined up and I am hoping this is my best deer hunting season ever! Looking for that first trad kill!

Comment

I am definitely excited. I didn't get to hunt much last year and therefore didn't see much of anything. This year I am prepared to fill the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                I was reading an article yesterday that said, "However, CWD [Chronic Waste Disease] was recently detected in three of four mule deer harvested in the Hueco Mountains of New Mexico--northeast of El Paso and very near the Texas boarder," (John Jefferson, "In the News: CWD Rears Ugly Head Near Boarder," in Texas Parks and Wildlife Outdoor Annual Hunting and Fishing Regulations," 2012-2013, p. 14).
                I know there is some CWD out that way but I do not plan on bringing back a live animal to infect deer here. Also, I am going with a Texas Game Warden, so I bet I will know all the rules about bringing one back.

Bsich

Comment

I'm ready!!

Comment

Originally posted by jnors06 View Post

My wife and i are being blessed with our second child who is due october 7th so i will really have to make opening weekend count.

Is anyone else feeling the excitement of what could be the best bow season ever??
                    When your as bad at horn hunting as me any year feels like its gonna be the best

Comment

I'm ready to get started hunting. It's been too long since I've been.

Comment

Headed to Centerville this weekend to move feeder and blind back to Groesbeck. Still need a lot more practice on the recurve but I am very ready for the fun to start.

Comment

Leaving tonight for Elk hunting. will be in Colorado this time tomorrow. should be above timberline by daylight the 29th glassing.

Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by G Posik View Post
                            Leaving tonight for Elk hunting. will be in Colorado this time tomorrow. should be above timberline by daylight the 29th glassing.

Glenn
                            Good luck, Glenn!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by jnors06 View Post

Congrats on your child but it's your second one so you can bowhunt all year long now think the wife has had some practice with the first one

Comment

Working...
                              X