New Zealand here we come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
    We made it to Queenstown. Checked in and got situated we fixing to head out for a few drinks

We are in Queenstown too! Staying at the St Moritz. Leave for our hunt in Wanaka tomorrow. Love Queenstown be back in a week then travel up the west coast for about 10 days. I can only pray I kill a stag like yours !!

Comment

New Zealand here we come

Good luck on your hunt we are staying at the same place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome animal! Looks like a great time.

Comment

Looks awesome! !! Looks like Rob and Rhonda made it their also. TBHers are taking over NZ!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thought that pic was familiar!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Looks awesome! !! Looks like Rob and Rhonda made it their also. TBHers are taking over NZ!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
              We need to have a Bownanza there!
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

[QUOTE=Michael;13411192] We need to have a Bownanza there!

The far reaching web of influence of TBH!!!

Comment

Jon Paul,
                  Great to meet you and your wife. I enjoyed hearing all about your hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    Jon Paul,
                    Great to meet you and your wife. I enjoyed hearing all about your hunt.

Likewise Lance. Hope you and your family have a great hunt and the rest of your vacation

Comment

We took a quick cruise this morning

Comment

[quote=lanceodom;13411196]
                        Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        We need to have a Bownanza there!

The far reaching web of influence of TBH!!!
                        Hey Lance,
                        We were just chatting on PM the other day about NON hunting stuff! Wish you had mentioned your trip as quite a few of us from Houston are headed over there. Who u hunting with? Whats your gear set-up?

Comment

We took a quick cruise this morning

Chasing a critter I am in...……...sight-seeing yall can have it!!!

Comment

[quote=Landrover;13411862]
                            Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                            Hey Lance,
                            We were just chatting on PM the other day about NON hunting stuff! Wish you had mentioned your trip as quite a few of us from Houston are headed over there. Who u hunting with? Whats your gear set-up?
                            Sounds like it’s the place to be!! We are hunting with Shaun Allison of Exclusive Adventures. I brought my bow and will go to rifle if I can’t make it happen. It is really cold so I’m wearing long johns and my Kuiu gear. I’m wondering if I didn’t bring warm enough clothes??? Last night was first hunt and we saw quite a few animals but none in position to put a stalk on. Who are y’all hunting with?

Comment

[quote=lanceodom;13413353]
                              Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Sounds like it’s the place to be!! We are hunting with Shaun Allison of Exclusive Adventures. I brought my bow and will go to rifle if I can’t make it happen. It is really cold so I’m wearing long johns and my Kuiu gear. I’m wondering if I didn’t bring warm enough clothes??? Last night was first hunt and we saw quite a few animals but none in position to put a stalk on. Who are y’all hunting with?
                              I am with Shane Quinn (Alpine Outfitting) the SCI Outfitter of the Year in 2017. We are all using different outfitters but the archery success rates for each is really high. Keep us in the loop as you can...……..you really got me concerned with the temperature issues...……...the wife & daughter are in tow with me!!! Sling those arrows (or lead) and enjoy the time away from this HEAT!!!

Comment

Wine tasting was success, came away with a lot of bottles and feeling really really good.

Dinner at Botswana butchery last night was fantastic. Oysters, red deer and rabbit was all great

Good luck on the rest of your hunt Lance.

Comment

Working...
                                X