• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    If I was your union chairman those trucks would have a/c

We need a new one! I’ll rally the troops lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Just ban a select few and there wouldnt be this problem year in and year out.
      Ban then for what? Calling people “Aggy”? Saying our stadium looks like a tackle box? Saying the Aggies have never had three consecutive years of dominance? Saying our QB will never win the Heisman? Saying the Aggies haven’t had better than a 4-4 season in conference? Ragging about the attendance numbers at the Gator Bowl?

How’s that “glass houses” thing go again?

Comment

In the past 2 regular seasons LSU hasn’t given up over 30 points to anyone in 4 qtrs... and this defense will be the best we’ve had in that span

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Ban then for what? Calling people “Aggy”? Saying our stadium looks like a tackle box? Saying the Aggies have never had three consecutive years of dominance? Saying our QB will never win the Heisman? Saying the Aggies haven’t had better than a 4-4 season in conference? Ragging about the attendance numbers at the Gator Bowl?

No pretty sure it was in regards to the dumb*** comment...let’s not play dumb

But yes the constant measuring between the two is exhausting, and honestly I’m surprised y’all aren’t tired of repeating the same thing back an forth.

Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-04-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I think it’s a 45-38 type game.
            Only 3 or 4 teams have scored over 30 points against LSU in the last 4 years. With the quality of their DB’s (DBU) and Texas’ lack of running attack, the odds of that happening is very slim. But hey, that’s why they play the games. Sunday should be a very interesting day to read CFB comments on TBH!!

Good luck to everyone’s teams this weekend. Even if I hate your teams....they’re your teams!! Who cares....it’s just football.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              That kid can play.

Comment

Only 3 or 4 teams have scored over 30 points against LSU in the last 4 years. With the quality of their DB’s (DBU) and Texas’ lack of running attack, the odds of that happening is very slim. But hey, that’s why they play the games. Sunday should be a very interesting day to read CFB comments on TBH!!

Good luck to everyone’s teams this weekend. Even if I hate your teams....they’re your teams!! Who cares....it’s just football.
                Im curious as to how Texas lacks in the running game? They can produce with Sam and Ingram, not to mention Johnson and Gbenda getting carries.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  No pretty sure it was in regards to the dumb*** comment...let’s not play dumb
                  My point being, there’s dumb *** comments from more than just Aggies. Not so much LSU fans.....they have trouble putting complete sentences together.

Comment

This is where i stand LSU doesn’t give up a lot of points in general and we should be getting better. I’d say 24 pts would be the number for us to beat to win.

Comment

My point being, there’s dumb *** comments from more than just Aggies. Not so much LSU fans.....they have trouble putting complete sentences together.

It’s def both ways, and yes we prefer pictures [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Im curious as to how Texas lacks in the running game? They can produce with Sam and Ingram, not to mention Johnson and Gbenda getting carries.
                        I think he's referring to your #91 ranked rushing offense last year, #75 currently this year after playing La Tech, and this year only have 1 healthy RB available.

Comment

Pull your skirt down sally "it's just football"

Comment

I think it is something like 27-24 and a coin flip either way. I'll call it 27-24 Texas because that is how I want the coin to flip.

I am looking forward to one helluva game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Im curious as to how Texas lacks in the running game?
                              ??? You serious? You have a converted QB and a converted LB as your 2 and 3. Maybe I missed something, but that plus a stifling LSU defense doesn’t add to winning on the ground. Sam can’t run against LSU and last 4 quarters....even JFF couldn’t do it. And Sam is no JFF. LSU is no Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                I think he's referring to your #91 ranked rushing offense last year, and this year only have 1 healthy RB available.
                                That's where these CFB conversations get silly. When folks are always looking in the rearview mirror. Different Oline, Different starting running back, etc... It's like making a simple assumption that progression does not take place regardless of who is running the ball or blocking, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X