X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Insanity!!!!

Smooth, Fast and FREAKEN AWESOME!!!!!

Review to come very soon!

Looks alot like the invasion. What did they change or add to make it different?

Comment

Looks awesome. I see a discounted Invasion or Destroyer in the near future

Comment

Kinda look'd like one of those POS... I mean PSE dream season bows (or whatever they're called). I'll stick with my Assassin.

Comment

What's the advantage of having the axles on the end of the limbs like that????

Comment

Very nice, see you made quote of the day from the ATA show twitter feed.

Best quote of the day? From dealer w/ Redneck Booda Outdoors n Texas. "But were not Buddhist, man. We're Christian.

Comment

Can't wait to see the review, but don't get any Left Handed ones I don't need the temptation.

Comment

Looks like every other blowtec

Comment

355fps is pretty quick!

Comment

Looks like a sweet bow for sure, but I don't know how they use the slogan "Refuse to Follow" with a straight face.

Comment

Shot it and I have a new bow now

Comment

Yep. As soon as I get my bonus, I'm getting on. I'm excited because it will be my FIRST bow upgrade!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro1970 View Post
                          What's the advantage of having the axles on the end of the limbs like that????
                          Apparently about 35 FPS!

Comment

Can't wait to see what the draw cycle feels like. I have loved my D350..... Need to give this a test drive!

Comment

Looks pretty dang similar to my monster if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                              X