Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Lol, here it is....she said she just substituted the pecans for the walnuts[emoji41]

https://pin.it/ruuxfyxjvtjkdc
    Tell your wife she’s my new BFF, lol! Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
      Expensive - yes
      Incredible - YES!

Less than 1g carb in a package. Crunchy, cheese goodness[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I just ordered those this week! Glad to hear that they don’t taste like crap!

Comment

Had some mct oil with my coffee this morning and my stomach hadn't been right all day.
        Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
          I just ordered those this week! Glad to hear that they don’t taste like crap!
          Honestly, they taste a whole lot like the parmesan and cheddar salad crisps my wife found in the grocery store beside the croutons. These are lower carb though and will pack easy for hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            Had some mct oil with my coffee this morning and my stomach hadn't been right all day.
            Anyone else experience this?

How much did you use? Blend it? Was it emulsified or regular? I've never had an issue.

Comment

Put a big squirt in a big yeti Tumblr with balck coffee.
              Was going to get some heavy creamer but they were out.
              Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
              How much did you use? Blend it? Was it emulsified or regular? I've never had an issue.

Comment

Lol, you need to measure MCT oil, and start low. I use 2 tablespoons per day in coffee (morning and afternoon). Start with 1/2 tablespoon for one week and work your way up.

Comment

Tested my urine this morning at 80-160 mg/dL. Tested it a few minutes ago when I got home from work and I don’t even think I had a trace amount. I haven’t been keeping up with it but got curious today. Anyone know why this may be? To my understanding ketone output should go up throughout the day. I’ve been doing IF and eating at 12&7.

Comment

I gave up on pee-sticks and bought a blood monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                      I gave up on pee-sticks and bought a blood monitor.

I might need to do that.

Comment

Pee sticks measure excess ketones so not a good way to do it when youve been on a ketogenic diet for longer periods.

Comment

Has to be emulsified or you get all the oil in one dose.

Comment

Is the powder better than the oil?

Comment

Is the powder better than the oil?

No but I always blend with the oil. Otherwise you will just get all the oil in one shot on top.

Emulsified is the way to go. It's more like coffee creamer and you can just stir it in.
                              Our MCT Oil is one of the fastest sources of clean fuel for the body and brain. With fewer steps to convert into caloric energy than carbohydrates, it is hands down one of the best ways to power up your performance.

As stated above, measure it. 1. because this stuff is expensive and 2. it's pretty high calorie

Comment

Just started a week ago and down 12 pounds. Got motivated to try it after I watched The Magic Pill on Netflix. Have been watching Dr Berg on Youtube as well. A lot of short videos on keto, good info. First couple days were tough but not bad at all now. I feel great and my mind seems sharper than it’s been in years. Just read through some of this thread. Thanks for some of the recipes and for sure the carbquick! Just ordered on amazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X