• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for the Hero!

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
      Update

Turns out they are not minors and are the guys Rowlett PD has been looking for. Below is the link to a NBC 5 report about them. The black guy in the white hoodie is the one I chased. I wasn't able to catch him ( barefoot and 44 YO lol) though. At the end of the chase a couple blocks from home I lost him around a corner into a dark ally. I was sweeping area with gun in hand when I realized it was time to get home. I did not want to be accidentally shot by a neighbor or shot by the crook.

He was caught with 3 other guys about an hour later ( 3:30 am)at a elementary School by my house. He had my wallet on him. Hopefully he gets some time in jail.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...465327173.html

Well this settles it, you are an official Badarse!!!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Congrats on action leading to their arrest!

Comment

Prayers sent. Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              Update

Turns out they are not minors and are the guys Rowlett PD has been looking for. Below is the link to a NBC 5 report about them. The black guy in the white hoodie is the one I chased. I wasn't able to catch him ( barefoot and 44 YO lol) though. At the end of the chase a couple blocks from home I lost him around a corner into a dark ally. I was sweeping area with gun in hand when I realized it was time to get home. I did not want to be accidentally shot by a neighbor or shot by the crook.

He was caught with 3 other guys about an hour later ( 3:30 am)at a elementary School by my house. He had my wallet on him. Hopefully he gets some time in jail.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...465327173.html
              Good job, Lets hope the justice system can work of you.

Comment

Next time Shoot them in the leg and you won't have to chase them

Comment

Big thanks to Will ! They took me right in to only tell me......it's broke.

So 6 weeks in a boot. No good deed goes unpunished.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X