Just Wondering, iPhone or Droid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Imagine walking into Academy, Cabelas, Bass Pro, etc. and they sell one pattern of camo. No variations. And if you want to add new pieces of camo you have to log into iCamo and sync your original set of camo and then be told that iCamo is outdated and you have to download the new version of iCamo or you're stuck with the same original set of clothes even though you paid 1K for that set of clothes and it's worn out. That's the iPhone experience.
    This is absolutely fantastic. Well done Bobby.

Comment

Had an iPhones switched to Samsung s6 last upgrade and at next upgrade after christmas I'm going back to an iPhone

kronik by Diamond

Comment

I've had both over the years and started with Android phones...then tried the iPhone 5 back when it was Ht Sht...then went back to android, then back to iPhone 7plus...liked it but it was boring...now I'm sporting the Note 8 and probably will never go back to iPhone...They just got wireless charging! Samsung's been doing that for 6-7 years now...jeez, apple's pretty far behind...Androids are just as safe as iPhones....just not as boring...

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          If you want your phone to control what you can do, go with Apple. If you want to tell your phone what to do, go with Android.
          hahaha, best way I've heard it splained!!

Comment

I was an iPhone guy up through the 4s. Switched to the Galaxy S5 and now on the S7. I can't imagine going backwards to an iPhone 8

Ditto what Shane said - Control (Android) or be Controlled (iPhone). I prefer to be in Control.

Comment

iPhone

I hear things like the android is great if you are doing computer aided designs or if you are into industrial drafting, etc. That is probably true. I also hear the iPhone is boring. That is true also because it simply works.

So if you are doing commercial drafting or running some kind of high tech business where you really need to be able to modify a phone, the android system might be for you. For the other 98.7% of the public that just doesn’t need that opinion, the iPhone is faster, has better photos and is more (boring) stable.

Oh yeah, I also hear that the android really has more potential to do neat high school girlie things like change what your lock screen shows and other really cute thingies like that. If that is for you, you might definitely get an android.

Comment

My wifes uses Apple, I use Android. I can't stand her phone. I have the Galaxy S7 Active for work and personal and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                  iPhone

I hear things like the android is great if you are doing computer aided designs or if you are into industrial drafting, etc. That is probably true. I also hear the iPhone is boring. That is true also because it simply works.

So if you are doing commercial drafting or running some kind of high tech business where you really need to be able to modify a phone, the android system might be for you. For the other 98.7% of the public that just doesn’t need that opinion, the iPhone is faster, has better photos and is more (boring) stable.

Oh yeah, I also hear that the android really has more potential to do neat high school girlie things like change what your lock screen shows and other really cute thingies like that. If that is for you, you might definitely get an android.

I concur with the above.

I jailbroke my first iPhone when I got it because of all the cutesy things it could do. That was an iPhone 4.

Since then (I’m now on a 6S+) I’ve seen no reason to mess with it. It does everything I need it to do and then some.

It just works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When I had to replace my last phone(android) I almost went back to iphone just because android doesn't have the primos wind app.

Anyone know of a solid wind app for android?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      When I had to replace my last phone(android) I almost went back to iphone just because android doesn't have the primos wind app.

The Weather Channel

Comment

i tried android once and that lasted 3 days. Boo that system. iphone is the best. i like my new iphone x

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

Comment

Iphone for me I have had horrible luck with Samsung and driod phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I'd have to get up and go outside for that

Comment

I use Windfinder. Pay for the pro version, it is worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X