Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    Oh hell never mind, Zeke is the biggest bust ever in the Nfl, they need to cut him now, start Morris who was basically cut by Washington, makes sense to me, i think the Vikings should cut Peterson as well, cant believe that piece of trash could not gain more than 40 yards against the lowly Titans.
    Goodness, is it that time of the month?

Comment

Oh hell never mind, Zeke is the biggest bust ever in the Nfl, they need to cut him now, start Morris who was basically cut by Washington, makes sense to me, i think the Vikings should cut Peterson as well, cant believe that piece of trash could not gain more than 40 yards against the lowly Titans.
      Go Gettem Roger

Comment

LOL thats funny right there as well. he had a 70 rating.
        It's hilarious. I don't give 2 S's what Dak looked like or did in the pre season or what Dak may turn into one day(hopefully really good). Our best chance this year was a healthy Tony Romo, not rookie Dak Prescott. The offense will have to carry the defense at times this year and we need a healthy Romo back for that. You'd think Dak had a 110 QB rating and threw 4 TD passes today listening to people talk. He was a bit below average and him being in there probably had just a bit to do with Zeke struggling. The Giants didn't fear Dak as much as cowboy fans would think based of his preseason. One thing the NY Giants and some Dallas Cowboy fans had in common today......they were both glad Tony Romo wasn't playing.

Comment

My new favorite NFL player is #31 Running back David Johnson for Arizona. Gotta be a playin dude with a name like that. Sorry on our Cowboys thread... Carry on !

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            I love the Cowboys. But I have never been a Dez fan. He can't beat a good press cover corner. He doesn't ever seem to be wide open. He doesn't have beak away speed. Buttt... He has learned all his plays the last couple of years. Thats a Hugh positive.

Ok yall can blast me . I'll be ok.
            I am a Dez fan but I have to agree with you, did you ever see Michael Irvin get shut out as much as Dez ? Maybe it is the play calling or the scheme but it just baffles me that he can be taken out of a game like he has been. I think the Giants keyed on Dez and Zeke today, a couple of dropped passes for TD's were the difference in the game, hopefully they can bounce back next week.

Comment

I am a Dez fan but I have to agree with you, did you ever see Michael Irvin get shut out as much as Dez ? Maybe it is the play calling or the scheme but it just baffles me that he can be taken out of a game like he has been. I think the Giants keyed on Dez and Zeke today, a couple of dropped passes for TD's were the difference in the game, hopefully they can bounce back next week.
              He has no break away speed. There for other teams put their best press cover corner on him and bust his chops on the los. If he gets lose they just run him down. It's frustrating with his size he is not very physical at the line of scrimmage
              We will bounce back indeed.

Comment

Dez can't get separation. Has terrible hands. Daks rating would be higher if he could have caught a couple passes

Comment

They was in it till the end, the issue is they are not a very football smart team. The last play of the game sums it....

Comment

I'm a Texans fan but watch Cowboys games from time to time. I'll say this.... The Cowboys d-line needs some major work! Giants were running it down their throats all game long, can't win many games like that.

Comment

The Elliott hating is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                        I'm a Texans fan but watch Cowboys games from time to time. I'll say this.... The Cowboys d-line needs some major work! Giants were running it down their throats all game long, can't win many games like that.
                        Need linebackers that can get off of blocks and stop run also.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                          Yep, defense wins games

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            It's hilarious. I don't give 2 S's what Dak looked like or did in the pre season or what Dak may turn into one day(hopefully really good). Our best chance this year was a healthy Tony Romo, not rookie Dak Prescott. The offense will have to carry the defense at times this year and we need a healthy Romo back for that. You'd think Dak had a 110 QB rating and threw 4 TD passes today listening to people talk. He was a bit below average and him being in there probably had just a bit to do with Zeke struggling. The Giants didn't fear Dak as much as cowboy fans would think based of his preseason. One thing the NY Giants and some Dallas Cowboy fans had in common today......they were both glad Tony Romo wasn't playing.
                            There is no doubt in my mind that had Tony played Zeke and Dez would have had better games, he would have made calls at the line to exploit the defense. The Giants played it smart, they were going to make the quarterback beat them, he got close, sure wish Baily would have got a chance for 60 yarder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                              They was in it till the end, the issue is they are not a very football smart team. The last play of the game sums it....
                              There was two plays at end of game that could have gotten them closer to winning. The Dunbar catch and run cost us time and a down when he turned up field after he had beat the initial defenders then just fell to the ground when they got close instead turning on the jets and heading for sidelines.

Then of course Terrance Williams bit going out of bounds completely lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

I like the college game far more than the professional level.
                                Me too.....been that way for several years now....but recently, he NFL is not worth watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X