First shoot of the season! E.Texas to host T.H.E. shoot feb 24-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First shoot of the season! E.Texas to host T.H.E. shoot feb 24-25

This is te first of our shoots this season, and we look forward to setting up a great challenging and realistic course

Shoot either day, start time 10am

If you have never shot one they are a blast. Forget all the gimmick and target intimidation and shoot to kill the animal in actual hunting setups and at actual hunting ranges

Located .7 miles east of Quitman off hwy 154 turn south on cr3220, go 1/2 mile and we are on left. Will e signs at both turns

PM me or call for any help

Kyle Hayes
    903-569-7155

Great shoot and location!

Comment

Got some new shots created this past weekend!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Have no fear about mud. We are bottomless sugar sand. The more it rains the harder it gets. You can't make mud on the range

Comment

... due to weather the OFFICIAL start for SATURDAY ONLY has been moved to 2pm. If you can't change plans we will still allow you to shoot and will be setup and ready to shoot at original time. Sundays weather looks nice

Comment

Had a few shooters brace the elements today. Nice weather tomorrow and a great course is set. Lots of new targets on range and a few new practice range bags as well

Comment

Wow. With a rain out for the most part Saturday we had 59 shooters signed in Sunday. I hope y'all enjoyed the range and look forward to the next shoot

Comment

Sorry I missed it Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Sorry I missed it Kyle
                    We have another one later this summer! Hope you can make that ine

Comment

Working...
                    X