No announcement yet.

Box Blind Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a couple of 4x5's and have hunted 2 people plenty of times. Heck when I was a kid we were hunting 2 people in 4x4's most of the time. So it can be done.. but if you are building you might as well go 5x5 or
    4x6, extra room won't hurt.

Comment

Most of our blinds are 4x4 or 4x5 wooden box blinds on 10' wooden towers.

I put padded folding chairs in them, since the office chairs take up so much room. Tight for 2 guys, but just fine for father/son type set up.

Comment

I built a 6x6 the other day to have room when the kids want to go sit in the stand and its plenty big enough for all 3 of us

Comment

6x6 perfect

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can it be done? Sure. Comfortably? Nope.

Comment

I have a 4x6 and no way to sit side by side on the 4 ft side the other one I built was 6x7 and is perfect for bow and rifle for 2 people.

Comment

It will do in a pinch. lol

Comment

In my opinion a 4’ deep blind is just worthless. I wouldn’t go anything less than 5x5. 5x6 is as small as I’ll build one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you’re building make it 6x5. I made some this off-season that are that size and they’re great for two people or if I’m by myself I can take my boots off and kick my feet up in the other office chair and really get comfy.

Comment

I just built a 4x5 bc I already had a good solid 15’ 4x5 base. I was a little concerned but it will be plent big for my daughter and myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X