X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Looks like the spot I hunted last year

Comment

I was hunted at unit 8 first, then moved to unit 9. The first night, only 2 does came out 15-20 minutes before I had to leave. Kill them all. Next morning, I went back to unit 8, saw a doe with a fawn and a buck. Tried unit 9 in the evening, only saw a spike (or maybe doe) walked through.

Comment

Headed out to Pedernales Fall in the morning

I will be headed out to Pedernales Fall State Park in the morning. I will be hunting this Tuesday thru Thursday for does and spikes plus any exotics or piggies. Anybody else going or any advice on hunting spot to select in the draw? Can't wait to start hunting.

Comment

No advise on specific units as its been a long time since ive been there. Its a great place to hunt, lots of targets. I always liked the duck blind area

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

pedernales State Park Hunt

Thanks TXOUTLAW
            I have had my truck loaded since last week. I have purchased a game cart, caldwell shooting rest and a tent blind chair. I borrowed a tent bblind in case it rains. I also have bought a couple bags of Bait Corn that is peanut butter flavored. I a sucker for gimmicks. Thanks again for the blind information.

Comment

Ive always liked tripods there, grass can be high

Comment

Got back late last night from pedernales hunt. My group had a great hunt. Our three man group killed five whitetail does, one pig and a bonus Aoudad ram. I got the aoudad Thursday morning. We did see a mountain early thursday morning. Too dark for a good picture.The hunt coordinator said he was the biggest he has ever seen. I plan on mounting him in a full shoulder mount with his legs on. I will try to attach a picture on the aoudad ram. I can't say enough good things about the hunt coordinator and staff at pedernales state park. Again top notch people who work hard to put people on animals. Cannot paste the picture. Can someone pm me. I will text a picture if someone will post.

Comment

T-roy66's Aoudad

Awesome!

Comment

Congratulation, Nice!

Comment

Thanks Cy
                      The information that you and others shared on this site helped. It was a hunt of a lifetime.
                      Good Hunting

Comment

Great ram! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool

Comment

I thought Ped. Annex is archery or muzzle loader only????

Comment

Working...
                                X