Replacement Rifle Stocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement Rifle Stocks?

I was wanting to replace the stock on my grandpa's old Remington 700 ADL long action. I am wanting to have my grandpa's, my dad's, and my initials engraved in it as well as possibly panel checkering. I am having a hard time finding a place to order one from. Does anyone here on the GS know where I can order an unfinished stock that I can take and have engraved? It would be nice to order one with some panel checkering and engraved from the manufacturer but like I said I am having a hard time finding one that can do it. Boyds will only engrave one set of initials. Thanks!

Boyds is all i have...good luck.,

Comment

Wouldn't think it would be too hard to find a stock for it. Maybe one you would have to refinish but that would work....

Comment

If you don't mind a synthetic stock (i.e. Bell and Carlson) try https://redhawkrifles.com/ and see if they'll do what you're asking. They've always been great deal with.

Comment

boyds

Comment

ttt

Comment

Boyd's can do it. I got a Left handed stock(thumb hole) for a right handed action for my Savage 30-06 a while back.

Comment

I got mine at stocky's.com

Comment

Boyd's and never look back. Buy the pre-finshed stock and go get it engraved

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Boyd's and never look back. Buy the pre-finshed stock and go get it engraved
                    A pre-finished stock by that you mean unfinished? I have gone through the boyds website and if you get on unfinished they will not laser engrave initials or checkering or anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X