Best corn cover scent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
    Please note: I meant to say ACORN cover scent, not "corn" cover scent. Not talking about what to add to the corn...but what to add to me to cover up my uberstank.

Thinking about using an ACORN cover scent this year. Anyone recommend a good brand?
    I literally keep either a baggy or the jug of buck candy in my blind.. I had multiple groups of pigs and deer within 5 yards down wind last year.. THat is my cover scent.. no other cover needed

Comment

Corn scent. The deer in the midwest are always in the corn fields. Besides... skunck scent will keep your dear at home away from you.

Comment

Ever calm herd in a stick worked good for me last year. But like anything else mix it up so you don't educate them too much.

Comment

Cinnamon Creek Ranch carries a really good acorn scent cover spray.. Can't remember who makes it.l give them. Shout and ask..

They Los have a really great cedar oil spray.. I used it last year and liked it..
          Last edited by Leftridge; 07-28-2012, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I spray coon pissss on my rubber boots for walking in but buck candy dust on my clothes while sitting...

Both these smells are under my feeder

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              What one animal do you find on most deer leases in TX that would naturally make a great cover scent? CATTLE SCENT made by Pete Rickards. Nuff said.
              where do you get this pete rickards cattle scent at ?

Comment

Gonna try rolling around in one if the protien feeders this year.

Comment

I always just spray the bottoms of my boots in "buck bomb" and then spray a little on the tree im in.....it has worked awesome so far

Comment

Originally posted by JSF View Post
                    I always just spray the bottoms of my boots in "buck bomb" and then spray a little on the tree im in.....it has worked awesome so far
                    I may give this a try this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X