Non-Resident Five-Day Special Hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-Resident Five-Day Special Hunting?

Is this good for pigs? I have never had to get one so I don't know. My FIL might be coming down in around the Super Bowl and I might take him hog hunting. Cost is $48.

Thanks

I think so. can't remember if pigs are exotic or nongame...but they fall into one of those categories and they are both valid on thsi license

Non-resident 5-Day Special Hunting (Type 157): $48
    Legal for any period of 5 consecutive days (valid hunting dates will be printed on the license when issued). Valid to hunt: Exotic animals, all legal game birds (except turkeys), all nongame animals, squirrel, javelina and alligator (not valid for other game animals, NOT VALID FOR DEER). Stamp endorsement requirements apply.

Comment

That is the license they told my dad to get when he came down to hunt pigs.

Comment

Yes that is it. The 5 day exotic permit for $48 is what we ask out of state hunters to get that are coming to our ranch to hunt hogs.

Comment

Thanks guys. Seems like it would be good for anything that doesn't require a tag or stamp. Better to ask here than the GW during a hunt

Comment

That license will cover it!!!!!

Comment

All you need....................

Comment

Working...
              X