Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
    Sometimes people prefer not to show until they are on the ground
    Noted Just no activity on this thread for awhile. Just bringing it ttt. Id post pictures but we don't put out cameras

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      Surely somebody's got some pics of 1-2 deer in this area??
      Ttt
      The Boys will be in the area this weekend, take cover, lol. They filling feeders and killing hogs, and probably no telling how many coors lites.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        The Boys will be in the area this weekend, take cover, lol. They filling feeders and killing hogs, and probably no telling how many coors lites.
        Lol, taking precautions now Were going out the next weekend to do the same.
        Don't know if you knew. I moved to Lawton Oklahoma, so I am only 1:10 from the lease. Sure beats 3:30

Comment

2018 Middle of North Texas Thread!

I was out there last week with the skid steer leveling a pad and cleaning up camp. Our new carport/party porch gets delivered and installed tomorrow. Thank the lord, no more tarps and tent shades.

Blair and Snoop are coming out Saturday afternoon to try to get his first Haag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            Lol, taking precautions now Were going out the next weekend to do the same.
            Don't know if you knew. I moved to Lawton Oklahoma, so I am only 1:10 from the lease. Sure beats 3:30
            I did hear that, so much for you promoting Shuck Me to all the Paris folks, Good for you, I hope that all works out great, see ya soon.

Comment

I’m sure a lot of y’all guys know but if you are looking for some good grub in quanah area . The old Bank saloon in quanah has some of the best steaks grilled chicken and pork chops that will compete with any big name steak house I promise and also has a full bar !!

Comment

Just realized this was for Young county! Lots of deer and some nice ones on camera. Im going out this weekend to put finishing touches on the place before the dove opener.

Comment

I cannot wait for this season to get here.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Just realized this was for Young county! Lots of deer and some nice ones on camera. Im going out this weekend to put finishing touches on the place before the dove opener.

We will have a light camp both nights if you want to come over. I promise we won't make you work.

Comment

Been feeding year round. Lots of deer. Pretty nice bucks tearing up the protein as usual. They about to go back up the creek for most of the season though. Some will pass through occasionally but all will be back just like years past. No hunting pressure. It is what it is and pigs will die.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        We will have a light camp both nights if you want to come over. I promise we won't make you work.

I’ll keep you in the loop. This is going to be a quick trip on Friday evening. Probably try to smoke a pig.

Comment

Knox Co

Checking in from Knox Co Big Dave👍😄
                          Attached Files

Comment

Daylight

Yep
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              I’m sure a lot of y’all guys know but if you are looking for some good grub in quanah area . The old Bank saloon in quanah has some of the best steaks grilled chicken and pork chops that will compete with any big name steak house I promise and also has a full bar !!
                              Is the “old bank saloon” the name? Where is it? Need something other than 287 Pizza open after sundown.

Comment

I'm in Wise and Montague. Not a lot of pics of bucks but I did have a cam get knocked around and then the batts died. Need to get out this weekend and pull cards and see what's up. Need to clean some shooting lanes and check out all stands.

Comment

Working...
                                X